Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenny07

Last of the big spenders huh ;D

3 weeks being lazy.
No work for a bad bad girl. :)
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

immortal gypsy

Quote from: Cindy on October 31, 2014, 07:08:08 AM
And since you are in the know - who is going to win the Cup? Or who should I invest my $2 on?
One with four legs and a tail :P. Oh and make sure it has a jockey on at the end.
If I knew that answer I wouldn't be on this side of the counter. American Football and the AFL are my games when it comes to betting.
However talk is the cup is going overseas again and if it does I'm saying Japan
Remember always gamble responsibly
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Cindy

Go Seahawks (Don't tell Shantel)

No idea of AFL.

And my total betting for every year is $2 on the Cup :laugh:

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Cindy on October 31, 2014, 07:42:01 AM

No idea of AFL.

Yea!  :eusa_clap:
  •  

immortal gypsy

I'm sorry auntie Shan. I think Arizona just might take out the west this year. Even with Carson Palmer as their quarterback.

Before you get cross with me please remember I'm a Miami fan. I start planning for next year around week 10
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

V M

Could be a bird fight brewing in the west LOL, Don't forget Peyton Manning is still horsin' around
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Shantel on October 31, 2014, 08:30:47 AM
Quote from: Cindy on October 31, 2014, 07:42:01 AM

No idea of AFL.

Ahh you found out :laugh:

I'm fickle I was a 49'r when Joe Montana was QB. I would be a Cowboy fan if I could be a cheerleader.

Oh how embarrassing. :embarrassed:
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Cindy on October 31, 2014, 08:53:30 AM

Ahh you found out :laugh:

I'm fickle I was a 49'r when Joe Montana was QB. I would be a Cowboy fan if I could be a cheerleader.

Oh how embarrassing. :embarrassed:

Uh - Huh, I sense there's an ulterior motive there!  >:-)
  •  

Azeri

Shopping at a little new age store in town (got some Zombie Incense, just for Halloween!  :laugh: ), having some tea and listening to a CD from said new age store.

I also get to dress up for Halloween, at my work, tonight!  I'm being a generic witch (I'm a big figured girl, so I had to find a costume that fits.  Next year, I'll remember to look online, Greek's more my thing  :P ), and we'll be having a party and relaxing.  It sounds like fun!  8)
  •  

Jill F

Finding leftover pizza in the fridge when my appetite came back.
  •  

Rainbow Brite

I didn't get a manicure today, but I did get my eyebrows waxed. And I went shopping. I was going to get a Carhartt but found a Hi-vis winter weight jacket and hoodie for as much as the carhartt. They will blind you in daylight they are so bright. Plus, I got a laptop case for my laptop and now my phone, laptop and desktop all display the Attack on Titan Scout Regiment emblem, the wings of freedom. Which matches the other hoodie and t-shirt I bought the other day.

And I got a Pinkie Pie comforter blanket and fuzzy pink pillow to snuggle with.  :)
  •  

King Malachite

I found a penny yesterday.  That made me happy today.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Rainbow Brite

My laptop didn't come with a cd/dvd drive. So I added one to it thanks to a broken one. And I just figured out how to pair my laptop to my cell phone so I can make phone calls directly from my laptop. I love my little shiny laptop. I even love that it's got a touch screen. :)
  •  

Edge

I got to dissect a rat and play with its guts.
  •  

Shana-chan

My game system nearly died on me. I was scrambling and panicking to get the charger and was SURE it was going to die like all the other times it does when it's that low on power but for once, the Goddess smiled upon me for, I made it in time and it's now charging safe and sound and that also means, I didn't lose any progress on my save file. :)
"Denial will get people no where."
"Don't look to the here & now but rather, to the unknown future & hope on that vs. the here & now."
  •  

ImagineKate

Bought two dresses from Kohl's today on clearance. They were medium, AND THEY FIT! Woooo!!!

Kohl's is now my new favorite store, lol.
  •  

Edge

I get to spend the night with my boyfriend tomorrow.
  •  

PaleDragoness

Well since I started my new job it has been hard, but one thing about me guy or girl is that I LOVE suits. I have been purchasing tailor made suits probably every 3-4 weeks and I'm enjoying myself. I'm up to 4 suits and got another in the works right now. A bit old school James Bond'ish. Maybe I'll post pictures of each one that I have haha.
  •  

PaleDragoness

p.s. Sorry for double, but I noticed football talk....I love the 49ers till I die, but lord have mercy what is going on this year. I'm concentrating more on college this year. Hopefully my noles for 2 straight years undefeated as long as Winston doesn't do anything retarded.
  •  

Adam (birkin)

My dog came to find me. She's old, blind, and has arthritis, so this much movement on her part is actually quite a big deal.
  •