Started by Ms Grace, November 30, 2014, 04:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

judithlynn

One of our own playing some amazing electric violin;

:-*
Hugs

•  

Rees1281

Looking for some "happier" metal?  Say no more.

•  

SallyChoasAura

•  

Roll

Welp. I've gone full fledged emo somehow. Not sure when that happened.

Anyway, I like this song.

~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

big kim

Hustlin' by Glitter Trash & seeing them on Sunday at Blackpool punk festival
  •  

Donica

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Van

Paul McCartney - Single Pigeon

It's not one of his well known songs, but I like it a lot. It's a cute song.
  •  

GingerVicki

•  

tgirlamg

Ashley's song of the day...

and... Ashley's other song of the day...

Crank 'em up!!!!

onward we go....
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Donica on July 30, 2018, 08:14:34 AM
The Way It Is, Bruce Hornsby.

@Donica

Nice pick Donica!... I Love Hornsby!...   I put on Valley Road when I have a lot of housework to knock out fast!!!...i love the way his keyboard work just sails along....

A 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

tgirlamg

Ashley's songs for this morning  :)

Onward we go!

:)

•  

Roll

~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

ItsAbiKay

Pre everything. Currently in Therapy and some day it might be Post everything
  •  

Donica

Hay baby, I'm talking to you
Stop yourself and listen
Some things you can never choose
Even if you try, yeah
You're hangin your head again
Cause somebody won't let you in
One chance, one love
Your chance to let me know
;D
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

GingerVicki

•  

tgirlamg

•  

big kim

•  

VickyS

Quote from: big kim on September 26, 2018, 04:08:15 AM
Fat bastard by the Macc Lads

He He!! The Macc Lads were my fave when I was at school.  I work in Macclesfield incidently...

I love the lyric "...stez hid an egg in his inside pocket..." don't know why but that stuck with me.  ;D ;D

Back on topic, currently obsessed with and listening to:

Lizzo - Good as Hell  ;D
Came out to self: mid Oct 17                   Last haircut: 3rd Nov 17       
Came out to wife: 17th Jan 18                 Therapy started: 1st Mar 18
Electrolysis started: 10th Apr 18              Referred to GIC: 16th May 18
  •  

Cismalli

been getting into wang chung a lot lately and got this cd of my friend called strictly inc.

•  

Angela Drakken

A LOT of Combichrist.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

•