Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Trio

Started by Electric Fuzzball, December 10, 2014, 08:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electric Fuzzball

Hello everyone, Vulynn here. I wanted to tell you guys about my three small dogs.

They are all chi hua huas.

They are Mojo, Baby, and Peanut.

Mojo is a white chi hua hua with brown spots. My mom found him at a pet store after a tragic accident with the dog before him. He is a very smart and cute dog, and never wants to be without me. He is very loving and protective of me.

Baby is a thin, brown chi hua hua with a red tint to her fur. She is the cutest little dog, but she has a crazy side. She was given to me by my sister. She is a very timid dog with a huge fear of heights.

Peanut looks like a hot fudge and caramel sundae was turned into a puppy. She is the smallest of the 3, and the most energetic. She was so small when we got her that I had trouble finding her in the box we brought her home in. She has a cute habit of standing on her food while she eats.

I don't know what I'd do without my dogs, they mean the world to me and I'd do anything for them.

Pictures!

Vulynn at heart, Vulynn from the start.

Now is Gold
I see her wings, now I'm not cold
The fear is gone, and I am ready to move on
  •