Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

So, I'm scared

Started by fitzyfoop, December 18, 2014, 04:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzyfoop

I am. I'm pretty scared. Scared of coming out. Scared of the possibility that my family might disown me. Scared of the fact that I know that I'm, well, pulling myself to bits. Scared of the fact that I feel like crying half the time, but, when I can't, without being noticed. Scared of a load of things. I think I just needed to vent. Val
  •  

stephaniec

•  

fitzyfoop

No, I'm stealth, and 13....
  •  

fitzyfoop

And it's not overwhelming generally, it's just there all of the time. Just sitting there in the back of my mind, waiting until I have nothing to do, then it comes and makes me feel like crap
  •  

mrs izzy

I can understand your fears.

We all go through them in our path.

You are among others here and should get some ideas of how they dealt with family.

You need help dealing with this and find some therapy or counceling.

You could ask your school counceling if they know any lgbtq help.

Wish you the best.

Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

stephaniec

I think if there is any way you can get some counseling  from a school counselor or a private counselor it would definitely help sort things out' When I was that age I had severe issues mentally that I wished I could of talked to someone about . I had to wait till I was in my 20's to seek out help. I had one heck of a lot of issues by then and it took a lot of therapy to clear things up.
  •  

fitzyfoop

I'm not too sure if we have a councelor in my school, but my English teacher kinda functions as one. I don't think she is actually but she's really nice, but today is my last day of school before the holidays and I have exams. I also kind of planned on coming out before the new year too, but I guess one of these days I'll have to..
  •