Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I Think I Might Be Trans: 8 Important Notes On Questioning and 50+ Resources...

Started by adrian, March 27, 2015, 01:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian

[b]I Think I Might Be Trans: 8 Important Notes On Questioning and 50+ Resources to Get You Started[/b]

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/03/i-think-i-might-be-trans/

March 16, 2015 by Adrian Ballou

"So, you aren't entirely certain (or maybe you're very certain) that the gender you were obliged to inhabit for your entire life is not, in fact, who you are".

"You might feel elated, relieved, terrified, confused – this is a huge moment in your life. Take some deep breaths. Although this can be an overwhelming process, being yourself can feel amazing".

If you're questioning – or if you know someone who is looking for resources – I hope this article will be helpful in expediting the process of finding resources and affirming yourself and others".

--------------------------------
This looks like a good resource with some very important messages! And it's from a namesake :D.

Edited for news posting format

Warning as anyone's opinion written you need to weigh it against your own life.  Health and safety is key we are not cookie cutter GD.
Mrs.  Izzy
  •  

femmebutt

hybrid
  •  

Aubrey1day

That was just what I needed today, thank you for posting it. Also the post by Dingsi that she linked was truly great. They both put a big smile back on my face.

"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance." - Alan Watts
  •  

Stanna

That was what I needed also. I have been over thinking things lately, trying to figure out all the possible outcomes from transitioning. I just need to relax some and enjoy the journey, where ever it leads me. Thanks for posting!

Stanna
  •  

cindy16

•