News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

what if all religions were real

Started by zoechantel, April 30, 2015, 11:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sspar

Dogma..
one of my favorite movies.. highly recommend it..
The overall premise is that all church teachings are true.. and you are judged by that standard..
Any movie that has George Carlin as a Catholic priest can't be wrong..
I got a " buddy Christ" statue last year for Christmas..
new beginning 5/15...
HRT 7/15...
BA & Bottom 10/26/16 (Rummer)...
VFS 11/16/16 (Haben)...
  •  

Kylo

Quote from: zoechantel on April 30, 2015, 11:09:24 PM
what if all religions were real and jehova and allah were the same person and the hindu gods were just facets of their personality and all gods were just part of a superior figure and religions were just different takes on this being. I was thinking about religion I while ago and I thought about this

I'd still have a bone to pick with this god
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Deborah

What if there really was a supreme source, a God if you like and within each of us was a measure of that supreme source's spirit.  And all we have to do is find that within us and see it in everyone else.

All religions are true and all religions are false.  The one that claims full knowledge of the one ultimate truth simply puts his ignorance on display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •