Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Corset or Waist binder for a Plus sized Woman

Started by Kendra Anne, May 05, 2015, 08:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra Anne

I'm a MtF and I unfortunately weight 365 lbs and am 6"1" I'm working on my weight and have lost over 100lbs I have plenty of clothes but I'm looking for some type of waist binder or corset in my size can anyone help? I currently wear size 3x-4x clothing or 22-28 depending on the shirt
  •  

ChiGirl

Don't have an answer, but way to go on the weight loss! You go, Girl!

Yeah, I can't pull that off.  But that's awesome.  You're an inspiration to me.  Hugs!
  •  

Dee Marshall

My son's girlfriend knows a seamstress who makes custom corsets. I can get the info from her if you wish.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

emyrinth

check on lucys corsetry (just google it shes the top result) Lucy is the biggest expert on the interwebs Re: Corsetry. She has a database of different corset manufacturers and makes. The biggest issue that I have found is that most off the rack corsets are not long enough for me (5'11") though I can wear them anyway I have to choose between the push up effect and comfort on my hips. You are almost certainly going to need a "long line" corset if you do go off the rack. Though you're just enough taller than me that I would say you will need a custom corset and there are several that deal with MTF corsetry pretty regularly (again see Lucys site)
  •  

Kendra Anne

thank you emyrinth I'll look into it.
Dee Marshall yes please.
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Kendra Anne on May 06, 2015, 06:13:31 PM
thank you emyrinth I'll look into it.
Dee Marshall yes please.
Turns out it was a large size corset store not customs. She had told me she was thinking to make some of her own. Since links are forbidden I'll send it to you in a PM.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

FrancisAnn

Start on the Atkins diet. Such nice women, so many of them were fat & with this diet they loose so much weight. They are so nice. I'm a member of one support group. We love to share recipes to eat better & take care of ourselves.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

Susan

Quote from: Dee Marshall on May 06, 2015, 08:32:16 PM
Turns out it was a large size corset store not customs. She had told me she was thinking to make some of her own. Since links are forbidden I'll send it to you in a PM.

Quote from: Susan on July 27, 2006, 07:45:44 PMWe do not allow the advertising of other websites or chats on Susan's Place, with the exception of the Susan's Place Transgender Web Directory which is listed on the main page of this site. This prohibition includes the chat, forums, and the wiki.

There are seven exceptions:

• Links listed added by the chat staff to the Transgender Bot (TGBot) in our chat
  • Users on the chat may give other users links to their photographs and personal websites.
  • Links to the source of news stories posted In the News forum which is located under the News and Information section of the forum
  • Members with a post rank of "family" or higher may post links to off site information provided that the information does not otherwise violate the Terms of Service. This is a privilege that will be revoked if abused.
  • You may link to your personal website in your forum profile, and forum signature which is shown at the bottom of your forum posts.
  • Links to the event website for more information in the Calendar of events.
  • Site staff may at their discretion provide links to other websites, in order to provide informational resources to Susan's Place users, this is a privilege I feel that they have earned. If you are interested in this ability volunteer for the Chat, Forums, Links, or Wiki.

This is done for several reasons, the major one being spam prevention. It also helps us to ensure that the sites Susan's Place links are family friendly. To recommend sites for inclusion in the links area, simply find the category that the link best fits, and click the 'Add Link' text at the top of the page. You do not have to be the owner of the website to submit it for listing.

Please take note of #4... Dee, you are post rank Family so qualify
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Dee Marshall

Thank you, Susan. I prefer to err on the side of caution. Besides, I can't recommend them from personal experience, merely from the opinion from someone I trust like a daughter. Why can't they get married already!?

•