Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Sunmer hair color!!!!

Started by Alice Love, June 15, 2015, 10:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice Love

Omg so I'm going to get my hair done on Friday, I'm getting a pixie cut. My hair is like, reddish brown/blond with a little grey throughout. I'm Irish with pale skin and freckles.

I am trying to think of what would look good with pale skin and won't make everyone at my work go, Wth! My goal is to drown out the grey bits.

It's coming up on summer, so I'm wondering if anyone has any color suggestions that might go well with this time of the year???
  •  

Swayallday

Currently i'm so in love with these

DIP DYE (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
  •  

Alice Love

Those are so beautiful!!!!!!! I couldn't possibly get away with that. Lol! Also, my step daughter just got her hair dip dyed. :'(

Maybe I could do something from light to dark, but would that look good with shirt hair? I work in a pretty conservative area tho... Blaaaah.
  •  

Swayallday

Shirt hair? What you mean?

From dark to light I find a lot of girls pull of meshes blond/brown. Looks great no matter the age!
  •  

Lorlor

I say brighter hair color if you have pale skin. I always used to make the mistake of using dark colors and they don't flatter as well. Maybe a bright fushia! Straight red makes pale faces look constantly flushed. Or bright purple! Unless you want natural then I say a pretty auburn.
  •