Main Menu

Changing Your Name on the Forum

Started by Hannah Samira, September 24, 2015, 05:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

@Purplewisp

Quote from: Purplewisp on April 05, 2019, 04:41:38 PM
Hi!

I was not sure of the name to use when I registered. But now I would like to change it from "Purplewisp" to simply "Stacy". I see a lot of alternatives with it but the name itself seems not registered. Can you do it please? Thank you!

Hi Stacy........ "Stacy" is available.

Please verify your email address is correct. Name changes occur in 2 parts.
1. The first is that you will see is that your display name is changed.
2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

You can reply on this thread, PM me directly or email me at jessica@susans.org
Once I know that your email is correct, I will start the process.

Hugs, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Stacy

Hi Jessica!

I confirm that my email is ok. I'll wait for the next steps.
Thank you!
  •  

Stacy

Thank you very much for the name change! It's working! And refreshing :)
  •  

Jessica

@Stacy

Quote from: Stacy on April 06, 2019, 09:19:46 AM
Thank you very much for the name change! It's working! And refreshing :)

You're welcome Stacy 🌸🌸🌸
I was glad to do it.

Hugs, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Ayla

Hi

Please change my name on this forum to Ayla
  •  

Jessica

@Aisla

Quote from: Aisla on May 11, 2019, 08:03:38 AM
Hi

Please change my name on this forum to Ayla

Hi Aisla, "Ayla" is available

2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

Hugs, Jessica

•  

Lexxi

Hi,

I'm here to ask for a name change for my profile. When I first registered I wasn't really sure the best name to put on my profile. Since I'm MTF trans I put that in my name. I'd now like to drop the MTF from there if possible. I would like the new name to be Lexxi if that's available or Lexxi W if not. Thank you in advance!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Lexxi

Finally started the process of becoming who I really am on the inside! 5/20/19
  •  

Jessica

@LexxiMTF

Quote from: LexxiMTF on May 21, 2019, 09:22:02 PM
Hi,

I'm here to ask for a name change for my profile. When I first registered I wasn't really sure the best name to put on my profile. Since I'm MTF trans I put that in my name. I'd now like to drop the MTF from there if possible. I would like the new name to be Lexxi if that's available or Lexxi W if not. Thank you in advance!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Lexxi

Hi Lexxi,  "Lexxi" is available

Hugs, Jessica

•  

Lexxi

Finally started the process of becoming who I really am on the inside! 5/20/19
  •  

Chrissy1

Hi could i request a name change to Bailey please. It is now my legal name thank you
  •  

Jessica

@Chrissy1

Quote from: Chrissy1 on May 30, 2019, 06:20:46 PM
Hi could i request a name change to Bailey please. It is now my legal name thank you

Bailey has been taken by another member, but they have not been active for five years.  I will check with our Forum Administrator Cindy to find out if it can be released for you.  I will contact you if it can.

Hugs, Jessica
Global Moderator

•  

Chrissy1

@jessica Thank you I appreciate it
  •  

D'Amalie

The link to Mod in the message isn't working.

I'm trying to update my name.  Please change my name "damalie" to "D'Amalie" (Which is what it's supposed to be, from the beginning, just couldn't figure out how to do it back in 2017.

I've also noticed that I'm marked as a newbie, and I'm not.  I contribute every year.
I can't figure out how to restore an image to my profile.

One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: damalie on January 03, 2024, 11:05:47 AMThe link to Mod in the message isn't working.

I'm trying to update my name.  Please change my name "damalie" to "D'Amalie" (Which is what it's supposed to be, from the beginning, just couldn't figure out how to do it back in 2017.

I've also noticed that I'm marked as a newbie, and I'm not.  I contribute every year.

We need to verify that the email you're using on your account is accurate and controlled by you. Don't post your email here, just let us know it's good. Then we'll change your screen name, followed by the Forum Admin changing your username (which you'll login with).

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@damalie   
Dear damalie:
We will get to your name change just as soon as we confirm your email address.
When the name change process is completed your login/account name and your display screen name will be the same.

NOTE: Please be certain to write down my Email address following my saluation on this message.  It is important because if, after the name change, you have difficulty logging in, then you can contact me directly.

Thank you for coming back to the Forum... we are all very glad to see that you made it back here.
Warmest Regards,
Danielle northernstargirl@susans.org
The Forum Administrator

Quote from: damalie on January 03, 2024, 11:05:47 AMThe link to Mod in the message isn't working

Quote from: Devlyn on January 03, 2024, 11:48:17 AMWe need to verify that the email you're using on your account is accurate and controlled by you. Don't post your email here, just let us know it's good. Then we'll change your screen name, followed by the Forum Admin changing your username (which you'll login with).

Hugs, Devlyn
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@damalie 
Dear damalie:
We will get to your name change just as soon as we confirm your email address.
When the name change process is completed your login/account name and your display screen name will be the same.

NOTE: Please be certain to write down my Email address and Devlyn's email address that follows my salutation at the end of this message.  It is important because if, after the name change, you have difficulty logging in, then you can contact us directly.

Thank you for coming back to the Forum... we are all very glad to see that you made it back here.
Warmest Regards,
Danielle northernstargirl@susans.org      Devlyn: devlynmarie@susans.org
The Forum Administrator                                          Global Moderator

cc: @Devlyn

•  

D'Amalie

Danielle,

Thank you for responding so soon!  I've recorded the email addresses as suggested, although I don't anticipate troubles.  I shouldn't jinx it though given what happened to the site over the holidays.

By the by, my dear.  The links in your signature aren't working.  I wanted to refresh my memory on your journey, but got the address cannot be found type of error.  Probably related to the site rebuild?

Richelle
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@D'Amalie
Dear D'Amalie
As you can see, I have changed your screen/display name as you requested.
Before you can login again  ... look for an activation Email
that will be required for you to login with your new account/member name.

Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

@D'Amalie 
Dear D'Amalie

I see that you have now successfully logged in with your new name....
Please respond here on this thread and let me know that all is OK
with your profile and other details.

You are now officially known as D'Amalie here on the Forum.

HUGS, Danielle

•  

D'Amalie

Hello All!  Thanks for humoring me!  I still love this site and it's companionship and it' comfort sharing...

Happy New Year to all!

By the by, am I really still a "Newbie?"  Since 2018?
  •