Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Big Milestone

Started by KatelynBG, October 10, 2015, 08:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatelynBG

Soooooooo....... I found this morning that I have lost 100 lbs since last December.
]
  •  

Girl Beyond Doubt

QuoteSoooooooo....... I found this morning that I have lost 100 lbs since last December.

This is an aspect of your life and your transition that you have complete control over, you can move forward and make a change to yourself without anybody else having a say in it, and without fear of harming them.
When there is no dimension of guilt involved, it feels good to be able to make a decision, take action and finally see the result, no matter how much effort it requires.

It is the same with your attitude, your perspective and your way of interacting with people.

Having to wait is really difficult, having to choose who will suffer from your decision, which life you deny yourself, breaks your heart.
Most if not all of us have or have had to go through this at some point, but in the end, after we have thoroughly explored the pain involved with each alternative, we make a decision and live with it. We may regret the lost possibilities of the path not taken, but we must not let this regret take away our hope and joy forever. We must live our life to the fullest, improve ourselves, love ourselves so that others may love us, and not look back.

Having a depression is not a choice. But really wanting to do everything to get out of it is, and it is one you must make. Much of it hinges on how you look at things. Making the necessary changes to that will take time. Start now.

Whichever future you create, it will be up to you and only you to get your act together and assume a mindset that allows you to be happy with your life.
The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself - Mark Twain
  •