News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Group Objects to New York District's Transgender Policy

Started by stephaniec, November 02, 2015, 12:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

Group Objects to New York District's Transgender Policy

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/group-objects-york-districts-transgender-policy-34914627

ABC News/By The Associated Press BUFFALO, N.Y. — Nov 2, 2015, 12:30 PM ET

"A Christian advocacy group wants a western New York school district to stop letting a transgender student use the boys' locker rooms and restrooms, saying it violates other students' privacy."
  •  

Deborah

I object to Christians continually trying to force their contrary to science beliefs on rational people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

FreyasRedemption

What is with these fanatic Christian "advocacy groups"?  They just pop out of nowhere like mushrooms after rain, and make everyone's lives harder.
I've made it a rule that I will not discriminate on basis of religion against anyone, no matter what the religion is or how incomprehensible their beliefs. But it is becoming quite hard to uphold that principle with all these annoying fanatics around. I literally have to keep repeating the sentence "They're not all like that, they're not all like that, they are not all like that" every time I see something like this popping up.
There is a better tomorrow.
  •