Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Effects of Foria (Weed Lube) on post-op trans women

Started by - Rachel -, November 21, 2015, 04:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

- Rachel -

Any post-op trans women tried Foria (THC infused coconut oil sex lube aka Weed Lube)? I will be getting my GRS soon, I'd like to know if this will do anything for my reconfigured parts.

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." -- Robert Frost
  •  

Dena

It may be slipper than KY jelly or whatever they have you use now, but I would be very careful about using anything other that what the doctor recommends. First you could have an allergy to one of the components in the lube. Then it could attack the material your dilator is made out of. Your body could absorb something from the lube that could be harmful to you and last, it may cause a bacterial infection from contamination or providing food for a non desirable bacteria.

I did everything the doctor recommended and I still had an infection early after the surgery. I was luck in that it was easy to control but it was still a pain to have the doctors visits and use  the cream to clear up the infection.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Debra

I'm also curious bout this new 'weed lube' and the effects it could have for us ;)

•  

- Rachel -

Dena, it's not for dilating. It's sex lube. Organic virgin coconut oil is very body friendly and anti-fungal/bacterial. My partner and I love coconut oil already and we love weed (it's legal here), so we're very curious.
Anyway, This thread here indicates coconut oil is a good lube for dilation

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." -- Robert Frost
  •