Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Malachite

I ordered a chicken philly at my job, and the lady gave me a philly cheesesteak.  She didn't even give me a fork or napkins like she usually does, and I felt like she just rushed cooking the food.  She even slightly slammed the receipt for me to sign.  The last time she did give me a chicken philly, she put mayonnaise on it when I never request that.  I specifically specified cheese, onions, and bell peppers only.  I don't think she really likes me.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

SophiaBleu

yesterday, during my therapy, my therapist had to remind me that black transwomen face the most danger(relatively speaking. We ALL face danger).  I have been ruminating over this all day, and have been in a funk. I went to a space that was definitely not safe with some friends. I won't be doing that again anytime soon.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.
              Gerald Massey

•  

Dee Marshall

I just had a "thing" with my spouse. It wasn't an argument because it was all one-sided. She said a lot of random things and I can't really pick out any common thread. The only thing I can get her to admit is that she wishes I weren't trans and claims that I can't see that we're headed for divorce. I told her that that wasn't a step I was willing to take but evidently she is because "not being trans" is the only thing that will resolve the issue for her.

I moved all my things into the guest room.

I know I seem to be posting something like this about every six months or so. No need to repeat the usual advice. I've heard it. Even in a divorce I have nothing for her to take, our only child is an adult, and I make quite a bit less than she.

I have plenty of friends that support me. Many have said "call any time, day or night." Others have said that they have a spare room if needed. She has two friends and a brother. One of the friends is local. I worry for her.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

mac1

Looking down and seeing that unwanted thing made me somewhat unhappy.
?
  •  

King Malachite

Dangit my period is supposed to come on during the weak I leave for Dollywood.  I pray that it somehow comes on earlier.  I do NOT want to be walking around that park "on the second day".  UGH, this SUCKS!  :(

•  

FTMDiaries

Had a counselling session at the GIC, and whilst it was useful it did reopen some wounds that I'd managed to wallpaper over. These sessions always upset me, because they force me to confront the fact that my home life is one big, slow-motion train wreck.

So feeling rather drained after that session, I then returned home to find my daughter launching into a tirade which included her stamping about with an enormous knife held aggressively in her hand... all because she was annoyed that someone else had completed her Sudoku puzzle.

Sheesh.

One of the things the counsellor said to me is that I'm living in a toxic environment and it would be better all round if we could all move into separate accommodation. I agree, and my daughter's behaviour was yet more proof of that fact. But I have multiple reasons for being unable to get out of this situation at this time.

•  

Karen6-10inheels

So far today, new pumps came to big. can't wear out on weekend. just inside.
Got to exchange.
  •  

Laura_Squirrel

I'm not "unhappy". I'm P.O.'ed. Apparently, the idiots in the maintenance department can't be bothered to come up to my apartment just because it's a Saturday. Never mind the fact that my gas oven isn't working. Now, I have to spend money that could be used for other things on overpriced delivery food. God, I hate this place at times.
  •  

Jestwacked

I had a big falling out with some friends so that has made me pretty upset and caused the usual chain reaction of negative thoughts : /
Less drama, more action!
  •  

arice

My husband's cousin posting yet more transphobic links on FB... I am both angry and sad that she feels the need to repeatedly attack transgender children. She has 5 kids and I hope for the kids' sakes that they are all cis gendered and heterosexual...
I just needed to vent somewhere and I'm not in the same city as my husband this week... so you fine folks are the recipients...

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

•  

Dee Marshall

Vent away! Listening to venting is one of the services we provide each other. No way that you can block her I suppose.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

arice

Quote from: Dee Marshall on April 03, 2016, 04:46:28 AM
Vent away! Listening to venting is one of the services we provide each other. No way that you can block her I suppose.
Not without causing family drama... although my husband saw her post too and tore her and one of her friends a new one in his typical carefully researched and impossible to refute manner (multiple references and everything)... so by the time I went to bed I was at least happy about that...
He has always been my advocate in everything I do that is different from the norm (being vegetarian, not getting married until gay marriage was legal, getting my PhD, being genderqueer etc).

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

•  

V M

My state made it into the top 5 for highest suicide rates nation wide... Again  :P
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

big kim

Flu, dripping with snot & a temperature
  •  

Laura_Squirrel

Quote from: big kim on April 06, 2016, 05:09:02 PM
Flu, dripping with snot & a temperature

Ewwww!

I'm glad that isn't my problem. I HATE being sick.

I had to throw out the strawberries because they were too tart. I usually don't throw away food. But, I couldn't eat those things.
  •  

Kitty June

Sinuses full, lungs congested to barely able to breathe at times.
Oh, and court yesterday to be evicted. Apartment to look at after? Nope, rented.
And a customer at work trying much too hard to get me fired.
  •  

V M

Although some days have been a bit warmer there is still a bit of chill in the air so I am still wearing my winter coat at night

Unfortunately my coat has begun to experience 'Zipper Fail'  :(  Oh well, I'll have a few months during summer to either find a new coat or see if I can get this one repaired with a new zip

It's a great coat otherwise and has a bit of sentimental value because it belonged to my favorite nephew before he passed away
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ClaudiaLove

I am mentally ill , i can t afford therapy and no one talks with me .
Soon i will have no money , i can t pay rent , i have body dysphoria , social dysphoria .

I wish life was easier

•  

big kim

The son of a guy I used to work with in court for a serious sexual offence involving a young boy 30 years ago. I always thought the son was weird, if I'd done something then maybe I could have stopped him.
  •