Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 7.0

Started by V M, April 27, 2016, 03:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

I ran about 12 km to pick up my car left at a restaurant yesterday night. DUI is strictly forbidden here and can take your permanent job.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

archlord

Back from shopping . First summer getting ready xox

•  

Lyric

Quote from: barbie on April 30, 2016, 12:15:26 AM
I ran about 12 km to pick up my car left at a restaurant yesterday night. DUI is strictly forbidden here and can take your permanent job.

You ran 12K (7 1/2 miles) and look like that? You are one cool cookie, Barb. If I just walk that far I have to take a couple of rest stops and look more than a bit worn by the time I get there.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

JenniferLopezgomez

I am not a tech person at all but I'm a beautiful girl I've been in a beauty pageant so I'd love to share some photos.

I cannot find here how to upload any of the hundreds of photos and videos I have of myself on my hard drive.

Can any tech expert here please help a helpless non-tech girl <smiles >
  •  

PrincessPatience

Quote from: archlord on April 28, 2016, 03:21:09 PM
Now with makeup =)

Have a good day girls!

OMG, you look so amazing girl! Keep up the great work! Your skin looks FLAWLESS.
  •  

Hannah Samira

Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

Michelle_P

So many cute people!  The effort pays off over time.

Meanwhile, I'm back at the starting line.  Consider this a 'before' shot:

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lyric on May 01, 2016, 10:06:46 PM
You ran 12K (7 1/2 miles) and look like that? You are one cool cookie, Barb. If I just walk that far I have to take a couple of rest stops and look more than a bit worn by the time I get there.

Lyric,

I stop frequently to take photos. In uphill climbs, I usually walk fast, which is far better than running in preventing any backbone problem. And I need to run more to loose a substantial amount of fat in my belly. Yellow dust and poor air quality during the spring has prevented me from running outdoors everyday.

I hosted a female guest from Canada this week. I was glad that she and another girl from Canada called me  'she', but later I mentioned my wife while chatting with her. This is my life and destiny, too.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Jessie Ann

I had to fly again today. I was standing in the boarding line behind a couple of guys who were apparently flying to a musical gig in the Bay Area. I then noticed a a Deputy City Attorney Sitting in the gate area looking at me. I've known him for about 20 years so I went over to say hi. He didn't know who I was when I came up. It was only after I spoke to him did he realize who I was. He told me that he thought I was the singer with the band and he was trying to figure out if we were famous. LOL....I have to say that made my day.  So this is me sporting the rocker chick look.

•  

Angélique LaCava

Took this yesterday at work. 5.5 months on hormones

And a pic of my boobs  from a few days ago (braless)
  •  

archlord

Looking great Angélique and those boobies are starting to get size . You probably wont even have to consider implants lucky girl ;)
  •  

Jessie Ann

Dang girl, your seriously rocking it for the length of time you've been on hormones.

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on May 04, 2016, 08:25:46 AM
Took this yesterday at work. 5.5 months on hormones

And a pic of my boobs  from a few days ago (braless)
  •  

Newgirl Dani

One more pic from last photo day and I just noticed the date...420, that's funny.  Time for some new ones, just been way too busy.
  •  

JenniferLopezgomez

Me as the Model during a Professional Photoshoot and Makeover in Cardiff, Wales, Great Britain, UK

•  

JenniferLopezgomez

My selfie video of me modeling my new bathing suit.

•  

Karlie Ann

Angelique

I work at Home Depot too!  How was it coming out with the other employees and especially the customers -  there's more than the average amount of testosterone in that place and it is one of my fears that I'll get really laughed at when I come out.
Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Karlie Ann on May 05, 2016, 12:09:06 PM
Angelique

I work at Home Depot too!  How was it coming out with the other employees and especially the customers -  there's more than the average amount of testosterone in that place and it is one of my fears that I'll get really laughed at when I come out.
actually no one had a clue till my male coworkers were all trying to ask me out so I told them I was trans so it slowly spread across the store that I am trans,but no one treats me differently. The customers all think I'm female n always hit on me. It's a fun place to work, it's a sausage fest lol. I met my boyfriend there.... He wasn't a coworker..... He was a customer. Also I'm a cashier.
  •  

Hannah Samira

My girlfriend did my makeup the other day :) Still pre-everything xxx

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Hannah Samira on May 05, 2016, 01:14:38 PM
My girlfriend did my makeup the other day :) Still pre-everything xxx

Pre-everything?  Wow.  With that smile, you look like one happy girl!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 05, 2016, 04:03:31 PM
Pre-everything?  Wow.  With that smile, you look like one happy girl!

Aw thank you! Haha :) x

•