Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

[Petition] Save LGBTI Immigrants in Sweden from Deportation

Started by Promethea, May 23, 2016, 06:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Promethea

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-lgbti-immigrants-in-sweden-from-deportation/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=button

The Swedish Parliament has adopted the amendments to the law that gives the Asylum seekers, the right to daily allowances,free accommodation and the temporary identity cards to only those that are still waiting for their decisions.

But to those that have already been given negative decisions,or those that have been appealed and not granted permission, to handover all the Migration's belongings such as the house keys,Identity cards and the Bank Cards from the 1st -of June 2016.And members are asked to cooperate with the Police on proceedings of their Deportation.

Our LGBT Members have already lost their sovereignty,because the society think they are DEVIANTS and not allowed to live with the rest of the society since they differ from the culture norms,society and the constitutional regularities.

Find Hope Organisation disagrees with the new law and its repercussion to the members,and therefore asking for pardon and exemption of LGBT members from this new law.

Please Sign to save LGBT memebrs.
Life is a dream we wake from.

•  

ChasingAlice

so sad. i would think that a 'neutral' country would be more liberal. but i guess i should not assume. :(

Promethea

Oh, it is liberal, although liberal is not the right word. You see, liberals are the relative right wing here, the conservatives, the baddies (who are also not so bad if you compare them with other countries like the US).

Nobody questions LGBTQ rights here. The Church of Sweden is participating in the organization of the city's Pride festival and the capital's bishop is a lesbian married to another lesbian priest.

It is a "liberal" country. The only problem is that the government has failed to properly consider the LGBTQ situation in the countries some asylum seekers are coming from, as opposed to the whole political climate of the country. We just need to make that change.

•  

ChasingAlice

That great news! I plan on visiting Sweden within the next five years.probably sooner than that. lol

RobynD

Quote from: Promethea on June 04, 2016, 05:34:05 AM
Oh, it is liberal, although liberal is not the right word. You see, liberals are the relative right wing here, the conservatives, the baddies (who are also not so bad if you compare them with other countries like the US).

Nobody questions LGBTQ rights here. The Church of Sweden is participating in the organization of the city's Pride festival and the capital's bishop is a lesbian married to another lesbian priest.

It is a "liberal" country. The only problem is that the government has failed to properly consider the LGBTQ situation in the countries some asylum seekers are coming from, as opposed to the whole political climate of the country. We just need to make that change.

Love Sweden! Travel there fairly often. They definitely should grant asylum to all LGTBQ people that would face severe persecution or worse to go back to their homeland, as should this country.

•  

Roses and Songs

Quote from: Promethea on June 04, 2016, 05:34:05 AM

Hello Promethea, are there still immigration problems with muslims or something like that in Sweden? If so are these two situations related?  Cheers, Rose.

PS: My favorite band is Swedish, it's called Kaipa but you have more amazing prog bands than anywhere else in the world so to fulfill my musical dreams I was thinking about moving to the most musicaly advanced, open minded and welcoming nation on earth, Sweden! But now you tell me that I cannot is that it? In that case I must tell you that your timing is quite suspicious and that this is extremely unfair! Good day sir!
  •  

Promethea

•  

Roses and Songs

•  

Kylo

Swedish friend of mine tells me there are problems. She's as liberal and tolerant as you get, yet even she and a friend were physically attacked by a non-legal immigrant recently, and she tells me in her area police are now patrolling swimming pools because of the level of assaults on women there from immigrants. Just what I heard. I also heard about the turning away of several thousand immigrants over the next few years. Seems in the desire to appear accepting and tolerant as a nation, Sweden has bitten off a lot to chew in terms of the numbers of new people from a very different background trying to live alongside people of Swedish culture.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •