News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Viewing the profile of an user if I am new

Started by arguy87, June 17, 2016, 01:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arguy87

Hello,

I am "new" but just registered to ask a question to a user because I found the site via google and came across a thread of that user, but when clicking the username I am redirected to a page that says "you are not allowed" or something like that. Is because I've just registered and I need to make certain amount of posts or because another reason ? Thank you.
  •  

Ms Grace

Welcome to the site. You need to have made at least 15 posts before you can view the profile of other members. Posts that are made to simply pad out your post count are not allowed.

Please check out the following links for site rules, helpful tips and other info...

Cheers

Grace
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

arguy87

Alright, thank you  very much. Another question, does the profile have any means of contact ? Visitor messages, private messages? Does this site offer that ?
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. There is a Personal Messaging system that you can message one or a number of people with. It works with all the same commands that are used in the forum so you can move pictures or pretty up a message if you want. There are a number of customization features that allow you to control your appearances, buddy list and other features. Most of them I don't use and I go with the default but there is a fair amount of flexibility in the software.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Ms Grace

Quote from: arguy87 on June 18, 2016, 11:29:35 PM
Alright, thank you  very much. Another question, does the profile have any means of contact ? Visitor messages, private messages? Does this site offer that ?

As with profile access the private message function requires you to have 15 post first.
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •