Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

FTM Help testosterone

Started by Beable, July 15, 2016, 06:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beable

I'm 19
I live on my own, and I have for a long while now.
I'm a FTM transgender. So it is hard for me to save a good amount of money for hrt. (In the country I live in)  Where I live they are 't quite open to the transgender community. It's still new here, which makes it hard for people like me. Hospitals/doctors that do provide HRT are either very expensive or 2-3 hours away.  Theres also a big problem which the age since they only allow trans 20+ to go through HRT. Which is awful. I've tried contacting almost all the hospitals non will accept me. If your under 20 you have to go through 1 year of therapy before they allow HRt and which of course a guardian must also give permission.  I can't wait another year longer. I moved so that I could start a new life and be who I really am. But so many obsticles are in the way. I don't have parents I work and pay my own bills, I have no support and no one to ask advice. Luckly theres another way, where I can buy testosterone online and get self injections. I'm thinking on letting a clinic close by teach me where to inject and what to do first. And every 6 months I get a blood check.  Maybe wait a year till i'm 20 to get in the system.  Is what i'm doing bad? Is it illegal if i get caught when I go in for my 6 months check in's?  Everyday it eats me away inside because I still look in the mirror and see someone else that isn't me. I can't do it anymore.  I've got some pics of the product online ***

Advice on which I should take if I do?
How many mg should I do?
1.Testoviron depot -1 ml contains testosterone enantate 250 mg (made by bayer germany)
2.Testosterone propionate injection -each ml contains 25mg, take twice weekly ( march pharmaceutical)

*********** theres only 2 to choose i don't know what to take i need some advice :(

Note that i'm very serious, and I know the circumstances of my actions.

Thank you for all answers. Sorry it was long.
  •  

V M

Hi Beable  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Sorry, but the discussion of self medicating without a prescription through online sources is not allowed on this site

Rule
Quote8. The discussion of hormone replacement therapy(HRT) and it's medications are permitted, with the following limitations:
A. You may not advocate for or against a specific medication or combinations of medication for personal gain. This is strictly prohibited.
B. You may not discuss the means to acquire HRT medications without a prescription. The discussion of self medication without a doctor's supervision is prohibited.
C. The posting of recommended, or actual dosages, is strongly discouraged to prevent information obtained on this site from being used to self medicate.

We cannot in good conscience condone the self administering of these medications. Not only may self medication be illegal, but HRT medications can cause serious health problems, and many have the potential for life-threatening side effects that can only be detected and prevented with proper medical supervision.

Here's a few quick links to help you along

Please be sure to review

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Arch

Beable, we do prohibit discussions of self-medication, but many of us have been as desperate as you are. Even though we cannot help you in this particular area, I encourage you to keep coming to the site. Perhaps if you get some support and understanding here, you will feel less desperate and alone.

Are you currently in therapy? If not, perhaps an appropriate therapist can help you to find a legal way to get what you need faster than you expected. From what you've said, maybe not, but you would also have someone to talk to.

Regardless, keep coming to the site. You'll find lots of guys here like you.
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •