Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Post-op healing and sensation

Started by - Rachel -, September 20, 2016, 03:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

- Rachel -

Hi all :)

I'm 4 months post-op with Dr. Bowers and I'm curious about what some of you other post-op women's experience with healing and sensation has been, not just Dr. Bowers girls.

My outer labia just started to get sensation about a month ago. First it was itching, then burning, now a kind of soreness as sensation returns from the inner edges to the outer part.

After the second month I started having intensely erotic dreams, woke up as orgasm approached and found myself humping a pillow (I sleep with a pillow between my knees for comfort)! I kept at it and had what I call "kitten orgasms", shallow, not very intense, but satisfying.

At 3 months, I started exploring in earnest, with lots of lube. I found my clit, but it was too hyper-sensitive to play much. I did anyway, carefully, and had a nicer, more intense orgasm, but my clit was really sore for three days (it was worth it *giggle*).

I found that spanking my pussy/clit area outside resulted in a powerful, internal swelling sensation with extreme arousal. When I added vaginal G spot stimulation with a dildo, I had my first knee-buckling, earth-moving overwhelming orgasm that seemed to last forever. My clit was still sore afterwards, but for not as long.

At 4 months, I have all sorts or orgasms now, from "kitten" to "OMG!" I need about 30+ min of foreplay to have a really nice one. My poor clit is always sore afterwards, even though I use mostly indirect stimulation.

My questions are thus:

Is this labial numbness common and how long before/if full sensation returns?

How long until clit hypersensitivity subsides?

Am I a fast learner, orgasm-wise?

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." -- Robert Frost
  •  

jfong

I can only say for the last question that you are a fast learner for sure.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

•  

Dena

I have only had orgasms as the result of dreams so much of this I can't comment on. For that matter it was only a few months ago that I found I had a clit. OK, I am a very slow learner. One thing that might help is that your clit was constructed with the glans and as such the tissue can still swell.  It may take a while for it to heal enough that the swelling isn't painful. The swelling should occur and be felt whenever you are aroused.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Raye

Just.... Whoah... That's very descriptive... Makes me jelly I gotta wait for 2-3 years for my GRS. BUT whoah there! LOL I'm glad for the most part for the girls who undergo it have such wonders. :)
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

Jenna Marie

I'm not sure about the sensation, since I had full sensation from the time I woke up. I also orgasmed in my sleep at 3 weeks post-op, but it took me more like 6-8 months to figure out how to do it while I was awake, so you're ahead of me there. :)

I'm not sure what to tell you about the clit soreness either, except that it might be a sign that you're overdoing it a bit; I never had that kind of soreness from "use." As for the "hypersensitivity," that might be a feature and not a bug - some cis women are that sensitive as well, and my clit is usually too sensitive to touch directly.
  •  

noleen111

I had my first orgasm about 3 months post-op. To be fair, I never actually attempted before that. In the beginning I was very scared to touch.. One day after dilating I decided,  why the heck not, I had been noticing I was getting sensitive and I was feeling good sensations. My friend had bought me a vibrator as a post -op gift to welcome me to womanhood (she told me every girl needs one) So I took it out of the box, and attempted to insert it, that was actually quite easy as I had just dilated and felt around for while with it, exploring myself.. careful not to hurt anything. Then I switched it on, I used a low setting.. I was weird sensation at first, but I soon came to like it, I think I actually did turn it up a bit later... After a while, I had my first vaginal orgasm and it felt amazing.. As I healed it became easier to achieve a mind blowing orgasm.. Now years later my man does not take long to give an OMG orgasm

I never had an orgasm in my sleep.. lucky girls
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

Mohini

Post-op ladies, have you found it making a difference whether you were uncircumcised or not prior to surgery?  I am uncut, post-orchie only, and my orgasms have always been explosive, mind-blowing, bending, everything, except when I'm extremely tired for some reason.
  •  

tgirlamg

Hi Rachel!!!... I'm a Bowers girl too (May 2015)... I still have some numbness in the outer labia but I had my first orgasm, which was crazy intense, at 4 weeks post op ... It took a bit to get there the first time but I can get there in pretty short order these days without a problem... I never experienced anything I would call hypersensitivity and the numb areas don't bother me!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

- Rachel -

My clit hyper-sensitivity is getting a lot better. It feels wonderful and as long as I use lots of lube, no soreness the next day. The numb spots are slowly regaining sensation. My GF likes it when I use coconut oil, it smells and tastes great, no sticky residue. Orgasms are getting easier to reach and more intense.

Not bad for a 65 yo sexy lady *giggles*

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." -- Robert Frost
  •