Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DustKitten

Hmmm...Cassie, have you heard of any of these?

•  

cassiebythesea

Quote from: DustKitten on October 13, 2018, 05:07:01 PM
Yeah--this is the cool music thread. The other one's more pop and stuff. ;) This one gets some pretty awesome songs on it sometimes. >:-)

That's it, we're commandeering this thread.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

"Cowboy Cassanova"   

Sung by Carrie Underwood.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Sonja

my favourite band of all time, with one of the many songs I love.
Metallica : Creeping Death,
Sonja.

•  

ChrissyRyan

"Interlude"  by Anthony Amorim.  (2004)
  •  

DustKitten

I LOVE Metallica's first 4 albums! They're absolute classics of the decade. :D I've never listened to much of their newer stuff though.

Chrissy, I adore your last pick too! I've been feeling a bit melancholic; it fits my mood well. Thanks for being awesome! <3

•  

ChrissyRyan

"Viva la Vida," by Coldplay (2008).

•  

Sonja

A song from an album I came to really appreciate for being full of cool ideas about futurism, the music itself is very good and catchy.
This song takes a couple of minutes to get going but you might really like it.
Arjen Anthony Lucassen  : Lost In The New Real
Sonja.

•  

Sonja

Eurythmics : I saved the world today.
Sonja.

Sting : Shape of my heart

•  

Sonja

@Drexy/Drex  : Drexy, This is for you.

Metallica : For Whom The Bell tolls
Sonja

•  

Jaime320

Raymond Feist. Servant of the Empire.
  •  

Sonja

Another of my favourite bands, Rammstein : Ohne Dich
Sonja.

•  

lostinlonging

^
sehr gut

Winterlied lieder von liebe und tod. wunderbar   ;D
Dank.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

"My Girl" sung by Dylan Scott (country)

•  

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

SiobhánF

Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

SiobhánF

•