News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Top surgery excuse?

Started by 0searching0, October 25, 2016, 11:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0searching0

Quote from: Elis on October 30, 2016, 05:07:23 AM
Could just say you have gynaecomastia and like any man it affects your self esteem and so are having surgery to get rid of them.

They know that I'm trans because I've been friends with their daughter since we were 13. I think I'm just gonna say I'm getting something removed (if they pry) and leave it at that.
  •  

0searching0

Quote from: Kreuzfidel on October 30, 2016, 09:49:05 PM
1.  "Surgery to correct a birth defect".

2.  "Pectus excavatum (sunken chest)".

I wouldn't personally go with the cancer option.

Both really good suggestions!! And yeah I agree. I think telling people you have cancer when you don't is bad juju lol
  •  

0searching0

Quote from: lionheart on October 30, 2016, 11:07:34 PM
I agree with this. Pectus excavatum is probably your best bet. Cancer is super serious and it's not really something you should lie about, especially to people you're close to because then they'll worry and definitely pry.

Pectus excavatum is a really good idea. I'd never lie about cancer. I'm not close to them at all, but telling people you have cancer will 1. Cause them to pry even more and 2. Is badddd karma
  •  

0searching0

Quote from: Xirafel on November 02, 2016, 03:31:42 AM
If you really wanted to be mean, you could say that you were abducted by aliens and they did all sorts of horrible experiments on you. Honestly, it's not really any of their business. Maybe, a disease which makes them sink in?

LOL abducted by aliens. So funny xD
  •  

Elis

Quote from: 0searching0 on November 05, 2016, 10:20:17 AM
They know that I'm trans because I've been friends with their daughter since we were 13. I think I'm just gonna say I'm getting something removed (if they pry) and leave it at that.

Calling it gynaecomastia may make it easier for them to understand bcos they'll realise it's basically the same condition some cis men can get. Hope it goes well :)
They/them pronouns preferred.

•