Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Being stalked is the worse feeling ever

Started by Abbiem, January 04, 2017, 06:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbiem

What would you feel if someone stalk what you surf, viper, privacy at home, internet, where you go, follow you to clinics. What would you feel and think?
stalk all ur life, even skype, what u do on bed, bathroom ect.
  •  

FTMax

My life is pretty boring, so my first inclination would be to feel sorry for them if this is the most exciting thing they could think of to watch.

But in all seriousness, I've had a persistent stalker in the past. Coming out and changing my name were kind of a blessing in that sense since it made it easier for them to lose track of me. It is fairly easy to shut down all of the electronic means that someone could use to track you. You can always make new accounts once you're safe. Physical stalking is tougher but not so bad if you're able/willing to move.

For me it was just an annoyance. I knew they would never do anything physical. There was no potential for violence. Had there been, I might've been more fearful.
T: 12/5/2014 | Top: 4/21/2015 | Hysto: 2/6/2016 | Meta: 3/21/2017

I don't come here anymore, so if you need to get in touch send an email: maxdoeswork AT protonmail.com
  •  

Abbiem

FTMax, sounds horible what you experience.

My stalkers watch me in my bathroom, how i sleep on bed, bedroom, skype, viper, internet surfings, they even try to follow me where i go to clinics.
some of them are my family relatives, others are just insane very close minded ppl who do not mind their own business, i reported them 12 times, police doesnot do anything. They are hailed instead. And by the way they have read my msgs here on the forum.
THEY CANNOT JUST QUIT STALKING ME.

Thank you for your msg, iam moving and travelling very far.

hugs.
  •