News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Meeting other TS folk in Melbourne, or thereabouts

Started by bronlee, January 05, 2017, 06:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bronlee

Hello all Melbourne dwellers, as well as dwellers in the rest of the world,

I have been keeping a low profile but as of two weeks ago I made a decision that has really helped. I decided to come out!

So, I am looking for other MTF TS women  and I am wondering if there is a meeting place where it is possible to have a cup of green tea and a chat, please? I would like to practice my voice as well as get to know other women on their journey.

Hugs,

Bronwen.
  •  

Sass

Good luck with it. I don't think Australia has any bars that are directed towards Females.

There was a place in Sydney called the Grosvenor club, but everyone called it the Taxi Club for some reason.

Females were it's main customers, plus the guys who went there because they like Female's.

I went there very little, as too much unwanted attention from guys who just wanted sex.

But if you were just coming out then it would be the place to go to get your confidence up, <it seems>as the guys are just there for one thing, to pick up Females.
So you would have got lots of attention in an environment where you knew most people there were for you.

But me personally, I actually learned <through experience>.
So <when talking>,if <a guy> said, I may come back, it meant he probably wouldn't, I would think, ok how was my voice, maybe I can do this to improve it.
So basically I had to perform.

I had no money for voice training, but I learned in an environment where I was in public and had to perform.

Well it must have been a good training ground, because once they wanted me on talkback radio, and then after that I got a call from one of the television stations saying we heard you on the radio and you sounded good and we would like you on the news tonight, so I met the film crew somewhere and they interviewed me and I was on the news and people also told me they put me on some current affairs program.

Moderator Edit: There were a number of phrases here that would potentially offend members. Please check out the welcome links.

•  

Cindy

•  

Jacqueline

Sass ,

I am including the links you should have received when you first started posting. If you go through them, you will probably realize why your post was edited.

Things that you should read

topic unlocked.
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•