Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Exercise and hormone?

Started by barbie, November 24, 2007, 02:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

I suspect that my regular exercise may have stimulated my feminine mood.

In retrospect, my desire to be a woman became stronger when I started exercise and decreased when I stopped.

At my 20's, I wanted to increase muscles in my legs. At that time, I seldom wore short pants, even in the middle summer, because I had got teasing on my skinny legs since I was at puberty.  I ran regularly to increase my muscles, although it sounds weird now. When I ran, a few people glanced at my legs, and I wanted to hide my legs by wearing long pants. But, it was summer, and I could not. At one time, a young woman commented that my legs are beautiful and even my feet are pretty. At the first, I though she was trying to tease me, but she seriously said it. Few men commented like that, but women were different. My male friends always ridiculed my legs. Now, I think one of my male friends once indeed applauded my legs, but I considered it just as another level of teasing. After hearing this kind of comments from women, I got some confidence, and started to shave my legs to accent my leg lines. At that time, I did not think it was a kind of transgenderism, as I seldom heard about that kind of terminology. But, I unconsciously preferred feminine and bright-colored clothes, and actually purchased to wear some of them.

Then, I began preparing for marriage and getting jobs to stop exercise. I stopped shaving and forgot about that kind of my weird penchant and fetishism.

At my late 30's, my wife and kids went to my own country during the summer vacation, and I was alone to start exercise at the first time in 15 years. At that time, I was in the U.S. As in my 20's, people glanced at my legs, and I repeated what I did 15 years ago. At that time, however, I went further to purchase heels and skirts to wear. And so on.

Coincidentally or not, my desire to look feminine and even to become a woman was started just after starting intensive exercise. I once suspected that exercise may can change my body hormones.

During the last 4 days, I did not run in the morning, and today I do not feel the desire so much. But just after exercise, the feeling becomes stronger.

I am just curious whether anybody else experienced similar feeling or events during her life time.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •