Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarah1972

Yeah girl! congratulations! So happy for you! Go celebrate a bit!

Quote from: davina61 on April 27, 2018, 12:46:26 PM
Deed Poll came back again----------------- and now I am officially DAVINA MARTINA  , now comes the fun of changing every thing . Drivers licence and bank a/c first I think

•  

davina61

Got a new drivers  licence photo on way home tonight (booth one) Might see if I can post it. Have a new neighbour that's moved into the small flat next to me, I would say young lad but nearly  everyone  is young to me!! (late 30s?)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Laurie

Congrats on the license Davina. Yeah I've noticed the "young" are getting older and older all the time. I do not know what is behind this phenomenon.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on April 28, 2018, 03:00:45 PM
Got a new drivers  licence photo on way home tonight (booth one) Might see if I can post it. Have a new neighbour that's moved into the small flat next to me, I would say young lad but nearly  everyone  is young to me!! (late 30s?)

@davina61     Davina Martina: Congratulations are certainly in order... official name change, new license photo  ... oh yeah, please post it when you can... we all want to see it.

ahhh, and congratulations on meeting your new young lad neighbor... is he handsome and did you meet him yet and introduce yourself. ???..  make certain you smile at him. ;) ::)  hmm, he is in his late 30's ...

Well, I hate to break the news to you and everyone here, I am in my late 30's also....
... I am 38 to be exact...  so you might call me a young lass perhaps?

I was glad to hear about your good news.......
your updates are always a pleasure to see.
Hugs to you... wishing your well.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

islandgirl

One down! Doesn't feel so great to have that in your hands! Congrats!
  •  

davina61

saw my neighbour this morning (btw not my type) and maybe 40 something( re estimate!!) anyways my youngest lad needed a hand to refurbish the front brake callipers on his WRX Subaru . One of the pistons was seized solid and he couldn't remove it , hang on a minute while I get my trumpet out (parp parp) but I got it by drilling a hole and tapping it then winding a bolt in and pushing it out. I might look old and stupid but have learned a few thinks in the couple!!!! of years in the trade. (why did decades come up as !!!!!) Almost poisoned my self after , my lad must have moved a box with sandpaper and old filler hardener in (peroxide ) when he was cleaning his brakes. Didn't notice and grinding through a chunk of steel the sparks went in the box and reacted with the peroxide making a acrid dense "smoke" . After throwing the box out side and getting my breath back (and retching) I can see how folk succumb to fire smoke. Lips were tingling so drank lots of water to flush my system, feel OK now . Had to wait for the fumes to clear so not managed to do much to bus but did make the bit to connect steering rack to relay arm. Made a Tandoori mushroom curry and a chicken curry (one not tried before) so had a tasty tea     
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

bobbisue

Congrats on the new name it is a great feeling I think half the town heard me squealing as I ran out of the post when mine arrived I am so happy for you

Bobbisue  :)
[ gotta be me everyone else is taken ]
started HRT june 16 2017              
Out to all my family Oct 21 2017 no rejections
Fulltime Dec 9 2017 ahead of schedule
First pass Dec 11 2017
  •  

davina61

Update on the girls, they are still growing and now fit my A cup bra (or was that fill?) and starting to fill in from breast bone down. Certainly not moob shape any more. Day off tomorrow and need to fetch a bottle of welding gas(argon) then get forms from post office to change name and photo on licence. Then off to the bank to change name on A/C and get new card followed by a visit to solicitor to see if they can do certified copies of deed poll (£5 a go). Will see via Internet if I can change stuff on my water and electric bills and other stuff 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

I am glad you are alright after the smoke incident. Oh yes us old folk do have a few tricks up our sleeves yet. I was nice of you to help the lad out.
  Aren't those things growing on your chest wonderful?

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

davina61

Done the name change at the bank, certified copies sorted and called in at docs to change name and book injection. Bit of lunch then its fill in forms for drivers licence, see if I can get them in the post this afternoon. First Tuesday in the month so its Hot Rod club night .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on May 01, 2018, 07:43:50 AM
Done the name change at the bank, certified copies sorted and called in at docs to change name and book injection. Bit of lunch then its fill in forms for drivers licence, see if I can get them in the post this afternoon. First Tuesday in the month so its Hot Rod club night .

There seems no stopping you now, have fun at the club as official Davina ;D

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie

•  

Laurie

Go Go Go Davina! You have been busy. Are you in a hurry? You will have everything done but the GCS and other surgeries by the time your NHS gets around to you! More power to you girl.
  Have fun at the meeting tonight.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

davina61

Hurry?? guess I am as I want to spend as much of what is left of my time as ME. Tired and aching today , that might be from lugging the full gas bottle around yesterday. The new "wiz kid" manager at work has cocked a lot of stuff up and has gone on 2 1/2 weeks hols today and left us with s^^t to sort out , still its his mess so non of us can get blamed and we will make sure we don't!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laura_Ann

Late to the party as usual, Nice to see things are going well for you Davina. X
  •  

Shy

Got to love new 'wiz kidder' managers who get paid more than anyone else for screwing things up and then go on holiday.

Hope you're not so achy today, lugging full gas bottles around is probably not the best idea when you're just started HRT. Can you get some help with it?

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

It is only a smaller bottle so not too bad, have to watch my back anyway as it goes out easily if not careful.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Had an eye leakage moment and not due to HRT either , text from missis to say she had to have the dog put to sleep. He was the most wonderful dog, Welsh border collie crossed with a bearded collie and we had him from a pup and he will be missed by all the family but leaves us with many happy memories. On a happier note the girls have just put a growth spurt on , extra sore now . Stopped wearing breast forms and bra over night and don't know if that has helped ? Made cheese fingers late last night as got hungry and ran out of bread, they went nicely with the remains of chicken stew that I just had for tea. Folk music festival in town this weekend so invasion of the bearded weird ones again ( I do not jest!!)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

steph2.0

Oh Davina, I'm so sorry to hear about your poor dog. Our pets play such a special part in our lives. My Border Collie/German Shepherd is about 14 years old now, a rescue dog we adopted when she was about two years old. We're still making good memories, and those are the kind that we need to remember.

As for the rest of your news: yays!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Laurie

Davina, I'm sorry to hear about your family pet needed to be put to sleep. It is sad yes, but as you said you and the family have some great memories.
  You take it easy with that back hun. And hopefully the reinvigorized soreness does herald more growth.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

davina61

Thanks sthhheeeppp and knee (Laurie made me do it) and Lauuureata (steph made me do it)  , just had a shower and found out what's up with the ladies, nipples have suddenly grown like over night!!! the wonders of hormones
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•