News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

broad shoulders measurements ???

Started by Riya88, July 08, 2017, 06:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riya88

Hi All,

I think I have moderately broad shoulders which people always say they are not at all. But I think they are...or maybe on my body type.

Measuring my shoulders as per the video below, they are 15 inches. Wrapping tape around shoulder, they measure 38 inches.

Although our shoulder measure same, they look smaller on her in my opinion.

Anyways I am curious what your shoulders measurements are? Please feel free to mention other stats too.
  •  

lilpinkdragon

Try having shoulders that are about a 52 regular

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

•  

Riya88

Quote from: lilpinkdragon on July 08, 2017, 06:40:51 AM
Try having shoulders that are about a 52 regular

Is that from bone structure or muscle mass or maybe both?

Thanks
  •  

Aurorasky

Lol. I just made a similar topic. No, your shoulders are not broad considering you are 5'9 tall. Besides, your hips are larger than your shoulders so IDK what you are concerned about.
Love,

Aurora Beatriz da Fonseca
  •  

Riya88

Quote from: Aurorasky on July 08, 2017, 07:11:31 AM
Lol. I just made a similar topic. No, your shoulders are not broad considering you are 5'9 tall. Besides, your hips are larger than your shoulders so IDK what you are concerned about.

Lol...thanks. I think my shoulders are ok but maybe ribcage too narrow. My hips are almost same width as shoulder.....but my butt is what gives the 39.5 measurement. Between my 38 inch bust measurement is due to Mod+ 400 c.c implant. Surgeon recomrecommended mod+ instead of high profile to 1) make my breast region more broader to balance with the hips and shoulders 2) to minimise the breast gap as much as possible without going to big size wise.
  •  

Harley Quinn

You sound quite proportionate. I don't think broad shoulders when I read it.

I'm 44" around the shoulders with a 40" bust. At 5'11 I still don't feel broad shouldered unless I compare with people shorter than me. My cis friend is 5'11 as well, and is quite a bit thinner at the torso and the same hips I have. She has broad shoulders at 39" around. But her rib cage is smaller so her shoulders look broader. Mine are right next to my ribs...

So it's more perspective than numerically driven. Just work the proportions that you have... clothing makes the biggest difference in how you perceive your body, she is credited with helping me learn that one.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

barbie

I live in S. Korea, and I see a lot of big women. Obesity is the most severe among young women here. Their shoulders look thick and broad. Look at women around you in the street, and you may observe the same thing.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

lilpinkdragon

3x in shoulders men's shirts, so....

•  

lilpinkdragon

Quote from: lilpinkdragon on July 08, 2017, 12:40:57 PM
3x in shoulders men's shirts, so....

That is a comfortable 4x in plus sizes

•  

lilpinkdragon

Try finding something cute in that size, May half to run a screen shop just for what I like

•  

lilpinkdragon

Another point to having broad shoulders is a tall torso

•  

seth.james

Quote from: Riya88 on July 08, 2017, 06:39:09 AM
Hi All,

I think I have moderately broad shoulders which people always say they are not at all. But I think they are...or maybe on my body type.

Measuring my shoulders as per the video below, they are 15 inches. Wrapping tape around shoulder, they measure 38 inches.

My other body stats: height 5"9 , bust: 38, underbust: 26, waist: 23, upper hip:31.5 hip across but/widest part: 39.5

I measured my mother in law, cis  woman at 5"7: shoulder:15/37 , bust:32, waist:28, Hip: 34.5

Although our shoulder measure same, they look smaller on her in my opinion.

Anyways I am curious what your shoulders measurements are? Please feel free to mention other stats too.
I know I'm a little out of place here as a male, but I'm biologically female, pre-T, and while I'm only 5'3", my shoulders are 16" across and 40" around. Chest is 35", ribcage is 30", hips are 38". I've got a small bone structure but a pretty reasonable amount of muscle mass. My shoulders probably qualify as broad based on what I've seen here, which I already kind of knew... But I didn't realize how broad. All these measurements are making me feel awfully bulky, haha.

OP, I'd say your shoulders are definitely not broad for you height. You sound slender and very well-proportioned.
T DAY: July 19th, 2017
  •