Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

most painful areas for electrolysis

Started by Bari Jo, September 22, 2017, 10:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bari Jo

I am going on 10 hours of electrolysis this week alone.  I'm serious about removing my beard and know a lot of my anxiety will fade once it's gone.  During the past session, I had one girl working on KY beard and another working my left hand.  OMG, having this done on your hand was way way more painful than the beard.  I thought maybe it was a setting, or skill, so I asked the one on the beard to try  her machine on my hand, just as painful.  Then towards the end of KY session, I asked her to go to the most painful areas around the lips so I could gauge the pain.  The hand was still way more painful.

Is that the same with you ladies?  I tell you if the beard was like the hand, I'd have to be put under!
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Dani

Under and near the nose is the single most sensitive area for electrolysis on the face. I also had electrolysis on my genitals prior to SRS and every zap in that area hurt much more than the any facial electrolysis.

It hurts to be beautiful.  :o
  •  

Kendra

It's a workout, and at the gym they say no pain no gain. 

As time goes on the same areas become easier and less painful.  After enough hours things became so routine I stopped using EMLA and even considered having a half coffee before and... then started electrolysis in Victoria's Secret Lower Region.  Yeeeeouch.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

LizK

Even I am finding it more tolerable but certainly under the nose and along the lip edge is the most sensitive...it does get easier as the currents come down and I can now manage 45 minute sessions but was lucky if I could cope with 10 in the beginning. I won't be having my hands done but I will need some genital work...My surgeon wants me to have the  area lasered....anyway just the thought makes me nervous....   
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

OU812

Hand area is distinctly more painful than anything on the face.

Upper lip (especially close to the nose) is painful after seconds, but can be weathered.

Top of the hand is immediately painful to the point of uncontrollable twinges! Keep it on the face. Use laser for body imo.
  •  

Bari Jo

I had my other hand worked on today, just as painful.  I had lips, corners of the mouth, basically anything on the face is more tolerable.  I wonder if epilating would be any less painful there.
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

OU812

Epilation or laser might be easier. The nerves in the hand are literally connected to every other part of the body, so the sense of pain is amplified.
  •