Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Looking to be castrated and penectomized

Started by xgrimm13x, September 28, 2017, 07:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xgrimm13x

Hi I'm Bruce and I have been looking for someone willing to remove my manhood to make me a eunuch its my ultimate fantasy and I hope to make it a reality 😍
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. While the surgery is preformed by several doctors, they would require at least two letters from separate therapist confirming that you are able to make an informed decision about surgery. In addition, after surgery some consideration needs to be made about a replacement hormone. Without some sex related hormone in your system you risk calcium loss from your bones and other health issues. There is a lot to consider before undertaking surgery however possibly we can help you locate a therapist who can aid you in this.

A Cautionary Note:
This is a public forum so please remember when posting that The Internet Never Forgets, and the various web crawlers and archival sites out there may retain information that you post.

We cannot ensure that any information you share on the site will be protected from public view and/or copying or reproduction. This warning is also listed in the Terms of Service listed below.

If you give out personal information on Susan's you are responsible for any consequence.

I also want to share some links with you. They include helpful information and the rules that govern the site.  It is important for your enjoyment of the site to take a moment to go through them

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Devlyn

Hi xgrimm13x, welcome to Susan's Place! I  had my orchiectomy 3 weeks ago, there's about ten pages of coverage on it. There are some informed consent surgeons who will do this, but you'll have to pay. If you want insurance to cover it, the letters that Dena mentioned will be a requirement. See you around the site!

Hugs, Devlyn

•