News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

A Really Smart Question , But I have no Idea the Answer = TY

Started by Tappy, October 04, 2017, 02:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tappy

Hi Guy`s ,

I should know the answer , however I don`t , please forgive my ignorance.

I know that after you shave ( legs / chest ) you should always use a moisturizer , gotcha , my question is after shaving your legs is it ok to wear tights or pantyhose after ? Or would doing so cause ingrown hairs ( I hate them ) , I have not shaved that often , but it feels so fantastic and of course , I love tights or pantyhose , especially the support kind.

Anyway , I hope all is well and thanks so much for helping out ! :)

Take care ,

Tappy
  •  

Dena

You  should be able to wear whatever you want after you shave. It's only the shaving process that causes ingrown hair. At first I needed to shave twice a week and with the mid week shave, that would mean putting on hose for work just after shaving.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Tappy

Hi Dena ,

Thanks for the info , I was not sure , but now I am  :)

Sorry I could not get back to you sooner , I had a T app. , tuff one today , not about me pre`se or even related to how I feel on the inside , just other junk , sorry , I don`t want to bother you with my issues ( unless trans related and many thanks ).

You know , sometimes when you think therapy is going to be a nightmare it`s a relief , and when you think it is going to be a relief , it turns into a nightmare , but one I had to face. , Again sorry , just feeling blah !!

Thanks again for the info , I truly appreciate it and sorry for dumping my brain here , I apologize.

Take care :)

Tappy
  •