Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Reflecting

Started by Jazmine, October 13, 2017, 12:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazmine

Good morning, I haven't been on much the last month and a half. Been going to therapy and its been good to fix a lot of things in my life. My wife and I have not had any conversations about the enter me. ( which hasn't gone away, maybe just been a little quieter) I had early advice to take it slow and not rush my wife as it was probable shocking to her. This last week the desires to want to dress is becoming stronger and stronger. Last night for the first time I wore panties to bed. I went to bed after her and she was asleep already when I went to bed. I don't think she even noticed. I decided to wash them and hang them in the shower to see if she'll have a conversation or just act as if she didn't see them. I felt calm just wearing the panties. Not sure if this is a approach I should follow. Its obvious to me these feelings aren't going anywhere. How far do I push the envelope?
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Jazmine on October 13, 2017, 12:27:14 PM
Good morning, I haven't been on much the last month and a half. Been going to therapy and its been good to fix a lot of things in my life. My wife and I have not had any conversations about the enter me. ( which hasn't gone away, maybe just been a little quieter) I had early advice to take it slow and not rush my wife as it was probable shocking to her. This last week the desires to want to dress is becoming stronger and stronger. Last night for the first time I wore panties to bed. I went to bed after her and she was asleep already when I went to bed. I don't think she even noticed. I decided to wash them and hang them in the shower to see if she'll have a conversation or just act as if she didn't see them. I felt calm just wearing the panties. Not sure if this is a approach I should follow. Its obvious to me these feelings aren't going anywhere. How far do I push the envelope?

How far do you push the envelope? Than is not an easy question and much depends on your wife's level of acceptance. I would read this thread

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,220120.0.html

It has some very useful stuff in it. Not all of it will apply to you but I am sure there is tuff there that will be similar to your own situation. For me I have taken it slowly and kept talking to my wife, moving at her speed and mine. Making short term compromises for long term gains. I have found that confronting her didn't work so well for me and I was better just talking to her. You know your wife better than me, I do hope you are able to work it out.
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

flytrap

This sounds like an extremely BAD idea- I think your wife is gonna freak!!!
  •