Ok I'm about 10 months in to my transition, I'm very happy so far, I'm losing my muscle, I have my voice or I found it rather; I still have muscle to lose but most people don't seem to notice. I recently discovered boys.... and there's been two thatvteally got me. One fromwyoming and one from Oklahoma City. I am at the transgender weekend at okc, at the habana. Mostly cds I think I seen one other transsexual here. So I meet this guy who says he is not gay or a chaser at one of the many clubs here, from what I understand straight people come here also to the clubs. He was definitely curious but I was honest with who I was with him up front, and he didn't run away. He was older than me I'm 33 he is 39, he was definitely cute and sexy, but I would have went home with him, but he was the perfect gentleman, he held doors for me and wouldn't take advantage of me bc I was a little drunk, even tho he could have had what ever he wanted from me and I prob would have let him. He had me from the start, this is the first time I really liked a guy😖, I've like one other but not like this. He is coming back tonight to see me, ->-bleeped-<- do I do? I don't have srs yet,
I'm still drunk but he has me spun bad. I used to be solely attracted to just girls, but he had me all over him by the end of the night, i am curious did hrt turn any of you more straight ? As into guys bc I am going straight and it kinda scares me but I kinda like it. And know I was never ever ever into guys. I never wanted to be. And yet here I am several months into hrt and I was puddy in his hands. And he was slick to, the kinda guy who could probably get any girl. I'm like ->-bleeped-<- me on top of everything else.. some one help my heads is all screwed up from tonight. Thanks