Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Androcer Use and Infertility (For men) (please help me)

Started by sad94, November 13, 2017, 08:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sad94

Hello. I know a little English. I hope you understand me. The country I live in is conservative. That's why I can not ask a doctor. I want to ask you guys. I am having genetic hair loss. I am 23 years old and this is affecting my psychology. I always look in the mirror. I am a man and I want to be like this. (I'm not a transsexual. Please do not perceive it as discrimination. I can not express myself. My English is limited.) I used the drug named for 6 months androcur. I have very beautiful hair(NW4 level to NW1 level.), but I have not used it for 1 year. My hair has become old. I tried Proscar and avodart but it did not benefit. I am afraid of the side effects of the drug Androcur so I left it. (Especially infertility) (When I left the drug, I started to regenerate the fluid.) I did not feel a lot of side effects for doing sports. The biggest side effect was the production of sperm. There was no liquid output. Now I want to start again. Because I'm psychologically very bad when I do not have hair. I will never have beautiful hair with my hair plant. My only concern is permanent infertility. In summary, you forum members are experienced and knowledgeable. I want to ask you a question. I want to have a child in the future.(especially my girlfriend is always dreaming :) ) Would I be infertile when I left the drug? Do you have your own experience on this subject? Thank you for your help. :)
  •  

Denise

I've heard that finasteride has been approved in the U.S. to reverse male pattern baldness.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. Androcer is normally a cancer drug so it isn't intended for hair loss and as such, I am not sure how much the drug has been studied in case like this. I am not sure if your fertility will return but it's likely it will depending on how long you used the drug. I would suggest that you wait 5 or 6 months and then ask for a fertility  test. The test isn't difficult and shouldn't cost much so it should ease your mind if you find no lasting damage was done.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

sad94

@Denise
Hello Denise. Thank you for your interest. I tried Proscar but it did not help.

@Dena Hello. Thanks for the comments. I need more people to comment. The medication book says it was used for treatment in women. (for aga hair loss) When I leave the drug (androcur), my hair is back again. I do not want to live this process again. Because it's psychologically destructive. I can not test when I use a drug because there is no semen fluid output. Do you know anybody? Or an experience you read. Do you know a transsexual who has left the process of hormone conversion in the air?  Can he win the old sperm productivity? I need such an experience. THX. (I'm sorry for my bad english.)

•