News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Looking for people to meet in Brisbane

Started by tahlee, December 16, 2017, 10:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tahlee

Hello
I'm Tahlee. I'm 28 and MTF and just starting my transition. I'm looking for fellow ladies to meet in Brisbane.
  •  

Jayne01

Hi Tahlee. I'm Jayne from Sydney. There are plenty of Aussies here and several from your part of the world. Welcome to Susan's. A staff member will likely be along here soon to offer you an official welcome with some links to read. Also there is an Introduction section where you can tell us a little about yourself.

Jayne
  •  

rainecloude

Hi Tahlee,

My name is Raine and I live in the Brisbane area also. 24 and 7 months into HRT. Welcome to this wonderful forum! Feel free to PM me if you would like to talk. :angel:

Much love. <3
  •  

judithlynn

Hi Tahle and Raine;
I live on the Ocean Coast in Victoria. I am 50+ and have been on HRT for nearly 5 years. There are about 25+  Susans girls here in Australia, so welcome. PM me if you have any worries or queries.
Judith
:-*
Hugs

•  

Siobhan Amanda

Hi Tahoe, I'm Siobhan, I'm four months into hrt and live on the Sunshine Coast.
"You only live twice"
  •  

LizK

Quote from: tahlee on December 16, 2017, 10:06:06 AM
Hello
I'm Tahlee. I'm 28 and MTF and just starting my transition. I'm looking for fellow ladies to meet in Brisbane.

Hi Tahlee

Welcome to Susan's, hope you enjoy your time here. Another Aussie girl here, Adelaide...just a few KM's from you. There are a few of us around so I would think you should have few problems. Have you checked any of these out

http://brisbanegenderclinic.org.au/supportandsocial

Feel free to drop by our Introduction Forum and tell us a little more about yourself. 

Here are a few links we give to all new members that explain the posting rules and when you can do things like send a private message(PM) and change your Avatar

Things that you should read

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •