Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

This Is Me

Started by TonyaW, January 31, 2018, 08:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyaW

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 16, 2019, 03:19:57 PM
@TonyaW
Dear Tonya:
Isn't it nice not to have DI's anymore always doing inspections and whipping us into shape and making us have every thing ship-shape?   
I did get into the habit of making my bed and cleaning out the kitchen dishes and sink before I leave for work.  That way if I have unexpected guests drop in I am not rushing to clean up everything.

..... and please know, and I will say it again, you look absolutely terrific in the picture you posted !!!
Hugs,
Danielle

The only DI I ever had would be my mom. She made us make our beds but not to the bouncing quarters point.

I clean up in the kitchen before I leave the house, at the very least stacking them in sink rack.  I hate seeing dirty dishes lying around when it's so easy to hide them in the dishwasher.  Not too worried about the rest of the house, no one ever comes over anyway.

Thanks again for the compliment. I like the flare dress partly because you can't see my lack of booty. Hoping that will come when I  get to my weight target and put a little fat on.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•