News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

feminisation pre HRT

Started by new bernadette, February 19, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

new bernadette

Hi everyone,
Im new to becoming me so i apologise if this has been asked or raised before, i am transitioning before my HRT and so want to pass, as we all do, my question is: 
What are the best ways to feminise myself as i become full time ? for instance I'm fairly happy with my legs but id love to have more shape to them, do i have to wait for hormones for that or can i help myself now ? thinking about diet and exercise maybe. id like to exercise and diet but I don't want to put on too much muscle.

thanks so much for your help.  (((^_)) xxx
  •  

AutumnGurl81

Quote from: new bernadette on February 19, 2018, 01:35:31 PM
Hi everyone,
Im new to becoming me so i apologise if this has been asked or raised before, i am transitioning before my HRT and so want to pass, as we all do, my question is: 
What are the best ways to feminise myself as i become full time ? for instance I'm fairly happy with my legs but id love to have more shape to them, do i have to wait for hormones for that or can i help myself now ? thinking about diet and exercise maybe. id like to exercise and diet but I don't want to put on too much muscle.

thanks so much for your help.  (((^_)) xxx

Hi Bernadette,

Welcome, and I would be happy to give you my opinion. Here are some things you can do.

-Work your legs/butt/hips out to mold the muscle to a more feminine shape.
-do cardio and diet to lose weight if you desire.
-Grow and shape your nails, toenails. Lookup pictures and see what looks best for you (this may apply to everything. I use apps or search to get ideas for alot of style and girl stuff)
-Grow hair your hair out.
-Shave your body in places where you don't want hair, i.e. legs, hands, etc.
-Get laser hair removal or electrolysis on your face, or another areas where you want hair permantly removed.
-Practice your female voice and perfect it, watch and search videos online or advice in the forums for this.
-Moisturize your skin everyday.
-Practice makeup, use the internet to help you learn.
-Practice walking, and female mannerisms.
-Get your eyebrows waxed, tweezed, or threaded to look feminine.
-Use female hygene products so you have a womans scent.

These are some of the things I can think of off the top of my head. Good luck on your journey, hopefully the site will see more of you. :)
~°•Peace, love, compassion, and eqaulity. I believe that these qualities make us great. They can't be measured on a scale, only shared freely.•°~

-Jayden  :-*
  •  

CallMeKatie

Haha the best tip I was given was "stop being a man and you know, look after your body, like really look after it, shave and moisturise face and hair and let your nails grow and file them"

Grow your hair though is priority 1. Long hair, especially long female cuts is very feminine.

Good luck on our journey :)
  •  

Kendra

Permanent hair removal involves some unavoidable pain.  MtF HRT increases skin sensitivity.  I started a bit of laser and quickly switched to electrolysis more than 2 years before starting HRT - glad I started early.  Pain levels jumped after I started HRT.  Body hair growth usually slows down after HRT but facial and genital hair remains constant - different type of root.

If you are considering any surgery in your future, surgery is relatively fast with recovery measured in months.  Permanent hair removal requires much more time than surgery. The other topic that require a lot of time is adjusting your voice.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •