Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Against all odds - A transsexual WILL transition

Started by tinkerbell, December 20, 2007, 06:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerbell

Quote from: B. MarionA Few months back this video labeled "the creepiest video on the Internet", made it's rounds on the Internet and pop-culture. I watched it as everyone else did, thinking this was some poor Polio stricken girl.

Here to find out, this girl Sandie Crisp is a notarized and respected transsexual actor in Hollywood. While she still suffered with polio since childhood, Sandie Crisp who is also known as the Goddess Bunny began life as Johnnie Baima.

Now that the public knows the real identity of Lady Bunny, I am sure that she will become an inspiration for many TS people who are still debating about transition.

tinkl :icon_chick:

•  

NicholeW.

That was just soo beautiful. As they say, stick around and you will always find someone who can tell you about possibility and desire and make you forget the problems you have as being miniscule in comparison.

Wonderful.

Nichole
  •  

Emerald

This tap dancing video is not a glimpse of young MtF's girlish aspirations... you are actually watching the performance of a seasoned professional female impersonator in his mid-to-late thirties.

Johnnie Baima, whose stage name is "Sandie Crisp" (aka: "The Goddess Bunny"), is not transsexual... at least not in the sense of experiencing GID. He identifies as a gay male transvestite and has the notable and unusual career as a drag queen despite childhood polio and abuse as a foster child. While Johnnie does not identify as a woman by gender, he has chosen to develop breasts with HRT and does show some interest in SRS - which seems to be largely motivated by his choice of career in the entertainment industry and quest for fame... or perhaps by his rather promiscuous and bizarre sex life.

A 90 minute documentary "The Goddess Bunny" (1998, Rated R) of this unique and fascinating individual can be viewed here.
http://www.altertube.tv/view_video.php?viewkey=b0cbbf816bbb65d56947
"This unblinking work is more or less just a chronicle of TGB's life, loves and quest for fame." -a viewer review

If anyone believes Johnny Baima is an honest to goodness Transsexual after viewing this video in its entirety, please let me know. I must have blinked and missed something.

Enjoy the documentary! It's VERY interesting and unusual!

-Emerald  :icon_mrgreen:
Androgyne.
I am not Trans-masculine, I am not Trans-feminine.
I am not Bigender, Neutrois or Genderqueer.
I am neither Cisgender nor Transgender.
I am of the 'gender' which existed before the creation of the binary genders.
  •