Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hip Implant questions

Started by Clefairy, March 02, 2018, 10:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clefairy

Hey lovelies! I have a few questions about hip augmentation. I'm currently looking around for a doctor and wanted some advice. Is there a definitive best surgeon out there, either in the United States or overseas? Also, is it standard to get implants in the buttocks alongside the hips? I am not sure that I need implants in my buttocks as I work out constantly. What price range would I be looking at where this kind of operation? I am not looking to get that transferred as I am very skinny and do not have the fat to transfer. I also find that implants look more natural, although I am admittedly not well schooled when it comes to this particular operation.

If anyone could Point me toward a surgeon who is very talented and affordable, that would be great. It would be even better if this person also offers breast augmentation as I am looking to get this surgery as well within the next few months. Thanks in advance for any help, and I hope it is paid forward. Stay lovely.
  •  

Clefairy

Still seeking information. I am too skinny for a bbl, and have seen lots of bbl's that look very bad to me. This is the primary reason I am seeking hip implants. I believe I also want buttocks implants as well at this point.
  •  

Doreen

Quote from: Clefairy on March 02, 2018, 10:45:42 PM
Hey lovelies! I have a few questions about hip augmentation. I'm currently looking around for a doctor and wanted some advice. Is there a definitive best surgeon out there, either in the United States or overseas? Also, is it standard to get implants in the buttocks alongside the hips? I am not sure that I need implants in my buttocks as I work out constantly. What price range would I be looking at where this kind of operation? I am not looking to get that transferred as I am very skinny and do not have the fat to transfer. I also find that implants look more natural, although I am admittedly not well schooled when it comes to this particular operation.

If anyone could Point me toward a surgeon who is very talented and affordable, that would be great. It would be even better if this person also offers breast augmentation as I am looking to get this surgery as well within the next few months. Thanks in advance for any help, and I hope it is paid forward. Stay lovely.

Dr. Cardenas is in Guadalajara, Mexico, and I know he is cheaper in cost .. plus he does do hip implants.  I went to him, and the hospital care & staff were wonderful, all spoke english.. and I'd recommend him.  No I don't work for him either lol :P  Just a former patient. transop is his site, just look it up.. he'll give you his current going rates.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

I'm very wary of butt and hip surgeries cuz most of them look fake and bad, specially if you have skinny legs. Do your research and if you're not convinced, keep working out :)
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •