News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

8 Weeks Post GCS - Dr. Ley

Started by Margaret_B, March 04, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Margaret_B

Hi all!
Well it's been 8 weeks and two days (but who is counting) since having gcs with Dr. Ley.
First off I feel 100% amazing since undergoing the procedure. Things I have learned...
Follow doctors orders rest when done, don't over do it.
Ice is your friend for about a month.
Dilatation can be fun after a time.
Salt water baths will help you heal much faster.
Clothing fits so much better.
I feel so much better not having to block testosterone, my moods are better, my skin feels better etc.
People will ask a lot of stupid questions if they knew you prior.
#1 answer no, they do not cut it off it is dissected and the parts from a clitoris and vagina.
But the best part of it all is that I am me 100% now.
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

•  

Laurie

Hi Margret,

I am so glad you are healing well and feeling good about who you are now. That is all any of us what to be isn't it? We live so long as someone else that at times we don't even know who we are. We become lost in our own heads trying to be who others want us to be. You, are past that now girl. You are you and no one is ever going to take that from you again.
   Now what's this about dilating being fun? OMG! No! you're playing with oh gosh I can't even say it! Ha hah ummm have fun girl you've worked for it.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Margaret_B

Quote from: Laurie on March 05, 2018, 12:26:32 AM
   Now what's this about dilating being fun? OMG! No! you're playing with oh gosh I can't even say it! Ha hah ummm have fun girl you've worked for it.

Hugs,
   Laurie
Well *blush* my partner likes to help. She keeps threatening me with #4 she calls it Karma, Revenge... pay back etc...
  •  

islandgirl

Sounds like your recovery is going well! The play will event better when the nerves around your clit settle down. I am near 11 months post and dilations can be very 'satisfying'! I don't have a partner who is into sharing as you do, so you are in for a real treat!

All the Best! Hugs
  •