Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Anyone familiar with Dr. Nicholas Kim in Minneapolis, MN?

Started by Umblah, March 10, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribble

Quote from: Linde on May 24, 2019, 10:42:24 AM
I just found out that Dr. Kim and the UoM is accepting Humana Medicare advantage.  And so does the Mayo Clinic.

I am in contact with both institutions and will be able to provide more details later

Thank you for letting me know the other day! :D

I just got off the phone with Ejay and he didn't even realize that they took Humana Advantage plans yet! lol

I need to get off my butt and get those letters.  Then we can get the process started, but the entire process can take 12-24 months if you haven't had laser or electro down there.  I haven't. :(

Quote from: AutumnLeaves on May 24, 2019, 04:20:18 PM
I was just in Hastings with my sweetie to visit his family (we live in Oregon.)  I really loved it, but I don't think I could handle the winters. It was a beautiful town though.

You get used to it.  I feel just the opposite about where Linde lives.  Too much heat!  She says her humidity isn't bad.  I'm dubious.  :icon_blah:
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Tribble on May 24, 2019, 04:47:59 PM
Thank you for letting me know the other day! :D

I just got off the phone with Ejay and he didn't even realize that they took Humana Advantage plans yet! lol
Who is Ejay???  Is he from the UoM? They did not yet return my call! 
I need to get off my butt and get those letters.  Then we can get the process started, but the entire process can take 12-24 months if you haven't had laser or electro down there.  I haven't. :(
I think I have those letters already, I bet they are the same for the legal gender change and the orchi!
I am already like a newborn baby down there, but I had hardly anything to start with.  The girl who did mine said I was like a young teenager down there with vellus hair only.  Like all over my body, I never got the adult stuff down there either!
That means they could take me in whenever they would have a slot free!
You get used to it.  I feel just the opposite about where Linde lives.  Too much heat!  She says her humidity isn't bad.  I'm dubious.  :icon_blah:
You get used to it until you get sick and tired of it!  I am in Florida for most of the year, when it gets very warm down here, I pester the people in the Twin Cities!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Tribble

They haven't called you yet???

How did you contact them?  Did you leave a voice message?  You've told me about your phone habits and I'm wondering if that might have had something to do with it if you did leave a message.  If so, that's pretty sad that they would do that.

When was it you contacted them?

Your letters for your orchi might work, but I would check with the clinic to make sure.

I haven't even started down there.  I have a full removal regime to go through!  Thankfully laser will take care of most, if not all of it.  I just hate exposing those bits to anyone, including people that constantly say, "I've seen it all."

Well, you haven't seen my all!" (Sorry, shamelessly stolen)
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Tribble on May 24, 2019, 06:48:22 PM
They haven't called you yet???

How did you contact them?  Did you leave a voice message?  You've told me about your phone habits and I'm wondering if that might have had something to do with it if you did leave a message.  If so, that's pretty sad that they would do that.

When was it you contacted them?

Your letters for your orchi might work, but I would check with the clinic to make sure.

I haven't even started down there.  I have a full removal regime to go through!  Thankfully laser will take care of most, if not all of it.  I just hate exposing those bits to anyone, including people that constantly say, "I've seen it all."

Well, you haven't seen my all!" (Sorry, shamelessly stolen)
Yes, I did leave a message, and I contacted them in the morning when i told you!  May be my area code did not want them to call me?

Being one of the people who can say I have seen it all, it does not bother me a bit, if some other person wants to see my junk, as long as I don't have to "operate" it!

Anyway, I am done with it, and can be in standby!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•