Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angela Drakken

Me on Monday. I may or may not have been out with a boy. *gasp.*

•  

Harley Quinn

Oh WOW! You're naughty.  😂 I love those glasses, by the way.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

barbie

It suddenly became windy and chily today.

At my office

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Angela Drakken

•  

josie76

WOW Angela, you look very pretty.  ;)
A BOY *squeal* yeah!

Barbie looking fab!
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Angela Drakken

•  

Alanna1990

Angela, you look great!, I seriously love those glasses of yours  :D

...so, courtesy of my potato camera.

my husband took me for dinner, I just had to dress up appropriately  :angel:
my hair is a mess, it always is, and I'm tired of trying to make it look good, so now I go for the "lion mane" look
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Alanna1990 on May 19, 2018, 06:22:03 PM

Thanks, Im still a little self conscious about them. Being a huge nerd and perpetuating the stereotype lol..

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Alanna Total super model
Barbie you are beautiful
Angela Drakken Looking Hott
Jess Love the tattoos hot as always
dizz love the sweet innocent look
Harley love the dress on you
GG Beautiful
Ashley always Hot  good look by the way
Mendi Love your eyes so gorgeous
Togawa Love your style

You all look wonderful
  •  

Harley Quinn

Not my best make-up, but trying a little something new. 🙂

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Today was one of my first full days off because of union elections and provincial elections I have worked my butt off which is good to help lose wieght which is good because it is working lost 7 pounds 15 more to go. Today I  had to go shopping for glasses so I bought 2 pairs as I will probably lose one  forgot to take a pic of the glasses. When I handed the sales girl my prescription and it had my male name on it she said I gave her the wrong prescription so I had to show my Id and than she said she would never have known

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Harley Quinn on May 19, 2018, 08:45:36 PM
Not my best make-up, but trying a little something new. 🙂

Gorgeous  Harley love the dress and make up excellent job
  •  

Harley Quinn

Thanks, it's a little tricky switching to a medium coverage from a full coverage and the Lancome takes contour a lot easier than MAC, so it kept looking heavy. I had beginner's luck yesterday.

I got a good laugh with the prescription story. LOL. Can't wait to see the new frames!
  •  

MollyPants

I'm properly chuffed with my lipstick today. I used a layer of gold and then topped with some plum colour.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

Yeah, nice work! I love the bunny necklace.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Alanna1990 on May 19, 2018, 06:22:03 PM

...so, courtesy of my potato camera.

my husband took me for dinner, I just had to dress up appropriately  :angel:
my hair is a mess, it always is, and I'm tired of trying to make it look good, so now I go for the "lion mane" look

Wild hair for the win.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: barbie on May 19, 2018, 02:14:50 AM
It suddenly became windy and chily today.

At my office

barbie~~

Looking good as always Barbie!
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: MollyPants on May 20, 2018, 12:44:37 PM
I'm properly chuffed with my lipstick today. I used a layer of gold and then topped with some plum colour.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Lips look good.  I noticed the hue on the lip color, but if you hadn't have said gold I'd never have guessed it was a combo setup.  I'd have just stared until I got frustrated trying to figure out what the glow was.  Very nice
  •  

Angela Drakken

Dawwww molly..! You look like Kristen Schaal. :3

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

•  

TonyaW

Got the red out today

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•