Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hair growth products

Started by salaniaseviltwin, March 24, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

salaniaseviltwin

Does anyone have any hair regrowth product success stories they want to share? I just recently started Nioxin's shampoo and conditioner system. So I'll update on my progress with that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

"Perception is reality. If you are perceived to be something, you might as well be it because that's the truth in people's minds."   -Steve Young

•  

Allison S

I started Sugarbear hair vitamins a few weeks after hrt... to be honest I don't think it does anything. I guess I'll know when I stop using it.

Hair Skin and Nails by ItWorks is supposed to be good I've heard. But it's expensive

Also Stemm line from The Ordinary has shampoos and conditioners that are supposed to help? Again I haven't tried these but I actually want to soon.

Honestly I think estadiol is helping the most but I'm gonna start drinking caffeine. It's supposed to simulate growth lol idk.. it's kinda fun to try different things. I'm just not working right now so I'm limited

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

salaniaseviltwin

Well shoot, if caffeine is supposed to help or assist in hair growth I shouldn't have any problems. Lol

3-4 cups of coffee a day... I shouldn't have any problem with hair loss.

"Perception is reality. If you are perceived to be something, you might as well be it because that's the truth in people's minds."   -Steve Young

•  

Lyric

I tried Nioxin many, many years ago and it did nothing for me, but maybe you'll report better luck. It did come with a handy shower drain screen, though. I counted the hairs carefully and had zero progress. I think the only proven hair grow methods thus far are Minoxidil and Finasteride.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

salaniaseviltwin

I guess I'm technically supposed to be using the minoxidil portion of the nioxin too,  but I'm afraid to because of reported hair loss after stopping use.

•  

Allison S

Quote from: salaniaseviltwin on March 24, 2018, 10:23:15 AM
Well shoot, if caffeine is supposed to help or assist in hair growth I shouldn't have any problems. Lol

3-4 cups of coffee a day... I shouldn't have any problem with hair loss.

I just noticed you mentioned "regrowth" in your original post. I actually don't know if any of these things help with that. I was thinking in terms of faster hair length growth.

But I would like to know what would help fill in my M hairline.. it's too bare right now for my comfort

•  

salaniaseviltwin

Quote from: Allison S on March 24, 2018, 10:31:17 AM
I just noticed you mentioned "regrowth" in your original post. I actually don't know if any of these things help with that. I was thinking in terms of faster hair length growth.

But I would like to know what would help fill in my M hairline.. it's too bare right now for my comfort

That's why I'm giving nioxin a try actually.  I've got a nasty "m" hairline that's very sparse in the center.

•