Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

David Carlin: Bathrooms for the transgendered

Started by LostInTime, December 22, 2007, 07:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTime

David Carlin: Bathrooms for the transgendered
http://www.projo.com/opinion/contributors/content/CT_dcarlin22_12-22-07_DL89SFD_v16.2a70b3d.html
DAVID CARLIN

Let me get back to the compassionate New England colleges. They have solved the bathroom problem by doing away with men's rooms and women's rooms. Now everybody will use a gender-neutral bathroom. That is to say, men, women and transgender people will all use the same restrooms.

----------
You will need a strong stomach to read this one. It appears that the narrow minded right has a fetish for peeing and bathrooms.
  •  

Hazumu

It's necessary to read their rhetoric in order to learn it and how to deflate it. <sigh>

Karen
  •  

MeganRose

QuoteI confess, dear reader, that I can't get used to this very up-to-date idea. But in a few years, progressives will be happy to note, old fogeys like myself will be dead, and the brave new world of the future will have nobody in it except people who understand that anatomy has absolutely nothing to do with sexual identity.

Amen to that. I'll just pay attention to that bit and ignore the rest.

Megan
  •