Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Do you get more feminization after orchiectomy?

Started by Charlie Nicki, March 26, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Nicki

Hello,

I'm having my orchi next week, which makes me excited. I've read multiple threads about this surgery and some say they feminized more after it, while others don't mention it. What should I expect in this regard?
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Devlyn

So many variables. I had most of my hormonally induced changes before the orchi, making it more of a maintenance of levels thing. If you're early on and still experiencing changes from diminished T levels there may be a boost in feminization. At the end of the day, it's probably six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Jessica

Good luck next week girlfriend!  It's going to work out for you sooner now.

{(((hugs and a squeeze)))} Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Jessica on March 26, 2018, 02:20:01 PM
Good luck next week girlfriend!  It's going to work out for you sooner now.

{(((hugs and a squeeze)))} Jess

Thank you!
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 26, 2018, 12:20:06 PM
So many variables. I had most of my hormonally induced changes before the orchi, making it more of a maintenance of levels thing. If you're early on and still experiencing changes from diminished T levels there may be a boost in feminization. At the end of the day, it's probably six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Hugs, Devlyn

Crossing my fingers.
  •  

Allison S

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Pisces228

I had an orchiectomy March 8th.   Nothing has changed yet.
  •  

Dani

Having an orchi stops any further masculinization due to the testosterone. If you have the orchi at a young age, you stop where you are in terms of any additional feminization. In order to really feminize, you need an estrogen of some sort.

Keep in mind, that hair and makeup do a lot to feminize without any estrogens. There are more than a few cross dressers who look fantastic.
  •  

justine77

Hi Charlie Nicki,  I was castrated at 23 (after an accident) and although I was already feminine to some extent before I became noticeably more feminine afterwards. In addition within 2 weeks or so I couldn't get an erection and after a few months lost most of my body hair. I wasn't transitioning at the time, I'd thought about it, but with my balls gone I started moving decisively in that direction. Justine x
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: justine77 on April 04, 2018, 06:38:50 AM
Hi Charlie Nicki,  I was castrated at 23 (after an accident) and although I was already feminine to some extent before I became noticeably more feminine afterwards. In addition within 2 weeks or so I couldn't get an erection and after a few months lost most of my body hair. I wasn't transitioning at the time, I'd thought about it, but with my balls gone I started moving decisively in that direction. Justine x

I would love to lose all my body hair but I don't think I'll be that lucky lol.
  •  

justine77

Hi Charlie Nicki,  it will be very interesting to see what happens.   Good Luck and Best Wishes,  Justine x
  •