Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you thinking 11.0

Started by V M, April 10, 2018, 02:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

It's my birthday and I have to fold my clothes 🙇‍♀️

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: V M on April 29, 2019, 07:50:03 PM
:icon_birthday: :icon_birthday: :icon_birthday: Jessica  :icon_birthday: :icon_birthday: :icon_birthday:

Oh my! Now I'm thinking "That makes me smile"
Thank you Virginia 💕💕💕

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Colleen_definitely

Ok so you have to fold laundry, but at least you're not at work!

Have some cake, and happy birthday.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on April 29, 2019, 08:32:44 PM
Ok so you have to fold laundry, but at least you're not at work!

Have some cake, and happy birthday.

Definitely Colleen!  Thank you very much..... I love cake!

•  

Tribble

2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

Lisa89125

I'm thinking my Birthday is less than a week away. Yet I can't have spaghetti and meatballs because it's not a Wednesday.  :(  Maybe I will just have a cheeseburger and fries.

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

Bea1968

I'm thinking that I wish my life had a fast forward button. .....  Some things take so long.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Bea1968 on April 30, 2019, 03:38:16 PM
I'm thinking that I wish my life had a fast forward button. .....  Some things take so long.

@Bea1968
Dear Bea:
Most transitioners would agree with you,
but as is stated by me and others on the forums regarding HRT
    PATIENCE IS REQUIRED
Usually nothing happens very quickly with HRT, some will see more dramatic changes more quickly and others will see less significant changes more slowly.  It is all up to your unique body and your genetic makeup.

A phrase that is used here on the forums is YMMV,
meaning Your Mileage May Vary. 

There are so many variables in how each body will respond to HRT.   
Remember, puberty in pre-teen girls and pre-teen boys takes many years to come to fruition...  give it time, things will happen... but again,  PATIENCE IS REQUIRED !!!!

Best wishes to you,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

CynthiaAnn

I'm thinking I had a nice relaxing week with family, and have the laundry going now, sipping coffee...

uff da

C -
  •  

Liina

Well I am thinking about my upcoming holidays to Europe, a nice break to get away to relax and explore.
4 days away!

Liina
  •  

V M

Quote from: Liina on May 12, 2019, 01:25:10 PM
Well I am thinking about my upcoming holidays to Europe, a nice break to get away to relax and explore.
4 days away!

Liina

I'm I jealous? Hecks yeah!!! Have a great time

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

jaybutterfly

Im in a very mixed state today. I took my mother out for ice cream and to see the sea front near where we lived since the weather was calm and sunny. Ive been discharged from my hospital reviews over my slipped disc which is a plus as the pain is resolved now.

Im in a horrible state of regret and pain over my mother's incoming death, but Im channeling it. Im preparing to DIY my hormones if needs be, and electrolysis is going really well, so thats nice.

Ive been offered a chance to become a personal trainer and earn an actual liveable wage I could use to get a mortage and move out, meaning transition could happen sooner than I thought. I was talking to my electrolysis lady (who is trans) and we were talking about how our times at GIC's were awful experiences. I also decided once I get myself set up, I want to create a programme of fitness and self defense for LGBT people, since apparently there is something of a demand for it, especially among trans people in the UK right now. Hopefully I can do something to empower my local community and improve some people's lives.

Im also going to use this to springboard my own plans to run sport based events to raise money to combat cancer, and do what I can to make sure that by the time Im gone, I will have made a satisfying dent in the scourge that is cancer as payback for what it's done to my mother, and that fewer people go through this.
  •  

Evienne

Tonight I went to the band concert of the high school I grew up in since I'm nearby right now and my dad is the director.

It's been 5 years now since I graduated there. I don't really know how to describe what I'm thinking but it's just been weird to think about how things have changed and that I was sitting in the audience this time instead of being in it playing my Horn. Mostly though I found it so weird to look at the faces and realize this is about the last of the people left that I recognize from when I was in this school now doing THEIR last concert. There will be almost nobody I recognize from my memories after these people leave. It was just such a weird feeling to think about.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Life and auto insurance is much less for females (non smokers) at my age, the underwriters have calculated I have a better chance at living longer.....

risk = $$

•