Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Upcoming orchi

Started by Donna, April 20, 2018, 09:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donna

Well may as well start a new journey and keep track of it.
I started on meds last May and in October for my regular physical I asked to get a T level done.
I was 14.8 at that time, 404 in the other measurement. Last week in prep for my appointment I had another test done. I'm now at 8.4 or 237. Yesterday I got my eligard injection.  It is a three month duration shot that slowly dissolved inside you after it is injected. Once injected it solidifies in to a blob that dissolved.
This will cause an increase in T level for about 3 days and then drop off to 0 after that. The lower it starts out the quicker it gets to castrate levels. Still have to take anti androgens for another week or so.
When I saw my urologist yesterday He was impressed with my look and presentation. He hasn't seen me in a year since my last cancer follow up. I go back in three months to get another injection and my orchi will be schedule then. My doc is pulling them due to major cysts on the right one and some growing on the left.
That way I don't have to wait to be approved based on transitioning.
That could add up to a year delay as I would need two sign offs and one is 3 hrs away and I can't get the first for at least 2-3 months from now. . Both ways are fully covered by our health insurance so no issues there.
Asked about a penectomy but that can only be covered for cancer or thru the transition doctor which is the one with the long wait. I'll cross that bridge later if need be but I'm nicely retracted and if it stays that way I'm fine with it hiding inside me for who knows how long.
I also have an appointment next week for my three month estrogen visit and the plan is to increase the dosage and possibly add progesterone.
So here goes and let the adventures begin again.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Donna

Well I'm thru the weekend. I felt the change in my system yesterday more than Friday or today. Was a very emotional day and I was a bitch for the better part of it. Also took lots of things personally or wrong. Today was much better. I even went cloths shopping at my wife's insistence. I feel smoother and more relaxed so hopefully the peak is done and the drop off has started. I'm just glad the T was low to begin with so it won't take long to get to castrate levels. Wednesday I see the doctor for my refill and dosage increase for my Estrogen. Over all I'm finding that I'm a lot calmer now that I have the eligard on board and know the orchi is going to happen. It's lifted a huge weight and I can relax as the wait was making me apprehensive.
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

iamthatiam8

Hi i hope everything went well.
I have traveled through madness to find me.
                                               -Danny Alexander
No matter what darkness has covered over my light i am a descendent of an ape, what can possibly stop me.
                                                                           -ME
  •  

Donna

Everything has smoothedout and my pre-op  got moved up to June 14th. Really starting to get excited for the next two weeks to go by
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

mm

I hope everything goes great for you and you get your balls out with no problems.
  •  

DawnOday

If I see them hanging from your trailer hitch and you don't have a graphic of a bull on the side. I'll know it's you.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Donna on May 29, 2018, 10:57:16 PM
Everything has smoothed out and my pre-op  got moved up to June 14th. Really starting to get excited for the next two weeks to go by

Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet!  :D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •