Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My intro

Started by Misspixxie, May 01, 2018, 08:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misspixxie

Hello all,

My name is Michelle, I am a 31 yr old pan cis female. I just found this site yesterday and knew i had to join.

First and foremost my relationship might be different for some...i am legally married to a cis man (almost 7 years) but we have recently started dating a very long time friend of mine. Yes we are in a polyamorous relationship, but we all love one another and agree we are all equal members.

I have 2 daughters, 1 from a previous marriage and 1 with my husband. They have known my boyfriend all their lives, which includes him before his transition. They love and adore him and have always considered him family and never had any issues with his transition. All support from my little ones.

My boyfriend is a f2m trans man, I have known him for about 15 years...so well before his transition!

We are all lucky enough to have all this love in our family. While some may not get it, it works for us. There is no shortage of love, care, affection, support, or keeping one another grounded.

I'm here because even though i have been friends with my boyfriend for years, relationships are different. Any issues that could arise having to do with him being trans i want to be able to connect with others who have gone through it.

That's all i can think of for now...please feel free to ask anything or whatnot.

Good day all
  •  

Jessica

Hi Michelle 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.
It sounds like you are in a very loving relationship and I'm so happy your here.  I do think you will find friends that can give insights that can help you, along with your experiences that can help them.

I see your new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•