Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Music in my boobs??

Started by Bibi, May 13, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibi

Ok, now that i have your attention, this is actually a serious post.

Recently, as i hsve been 'developing' i have noticed thst the chill, or frisson, or whatever it is that i feel when the music is so, so, right , is now also occurring in my boobs.

This is weird but feels near-orgasmic.

Is anyone else getting this? Do cis-women get this too (maybe i should ask one)?

It is just a bit distracting when playing the keyboard!
When you finally figure out the person you want to be for the rest of your life, you want the rest of your life to start right now - what Harry would have said to Sally if he were one of us. ( but slower is better!)
  •  

TicTac

Um, I do not know but I wish I did  :laugh:

Wait, you feel pleasure when playing music is that correct? I never heard of that happening before. This is a question only you will be able to answer probably. Have you googled this by any chance? I can't help you unfortunately which does make this comment of mine quite pointless. Well, maybe you should ask as cis women but I do not think they would know either but that is just an assumption. Sorry for not being helpful. Maybe someone will answer with a better reply....hopefully.
  •  

Doreen

Considering most of orgasms happens between the ears, it shouldn't be too hard pressed to think that playing especially arousing music.. would turn you on.  The boobs, being a highly erogenous zone are but one of many areas that can get turned on by arousal.  Everyone has their own sexual 'triggers', perhaps this is one for you?

If it is, at least something turns you on :) Many here lose that ability.  For me sitting doing nothing can turn me on.. I am that easy lol.   :angel:
  •  

Devlyn

Music in my boobs??

Yes, this is where "the hills are alive with the sound of music" comes from.  :laugh:
  •  

Bibi

Devlyn, too funny!

Doreen, I am thankful for every/any thing I have. Including this.
When you finally figure out the person you want to be for the rest of your life, you want the rest of your life to start right now - what Harry would have said to Sally if he were one of us. ( but slower is better!)
  •  

V M

I wouldn't quite go with orgasmic but I do get a variety of sensation in my breasts - Sometimes the chills sometimes a bit of an arousal and yeah, they do seem to get a bit stimulated by music sometimes

Gotta remember we are growing a set of rather sensitive receptors, why else do you think guys like to play "Tune in Tokyo"?  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Donna

With mine , although they are sore most of the time I get a very distinct tingling almost to the point that it feels like the skin is vibrating. For me this is typical before or during a growth spurt.
As for touch they are very sensitive but I have no arousal from them
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

TonyaW

I get a rather pleasant tingling in my boobs when I sneeze.

Definitely not orgasmic or I might be finding ways to make myself sneeze

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

islandgirl

As breasts develop, they can become very sensitive to touch and, I believe, vibration. Sound waves can have a significant impact on the body. Remember standing in a room near those big speakers? You don't have to be that close. As a slight rub of a top against a nipple can cause a sensation, so can sound. The more you are involved in the music, especially playing or being involved in the activity, there is both a psychological and physical reaction. That is why listening to s certain song can cause the vc's, vaginal contractions! Either way, so much fun! Keep playing! Keep enjoying the ride! Hugs, Kelly
  •  

Bibi

•  

Bibi

Carly Simon's" Right Thing To Do " does it to me every time, whether it is me or her, especially the F# to B chord change.
  •  

Nova_Noelle

"Music in my boobs" that caught my attention and gave me a good laugh.  I guess your girls found just the right music for them.  Let us know if one of them gets more into pop music and the other one starts being rebellious and prefers punk rock. 

Enjoy the music. 

Noelle
Have courage and be kind.
  •  

Jin

Extrapolating from how some music gets me very aroused, it is not hard to imagine aural induced orgasm.

You lucky girl!
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •