Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Er... "Patulous Urinary Meatus". Hmm...?

Started by Doreen, May 27, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doreen

So turns out I was diagnosed with 'patulous urinary meatus' ... Anyone know a surgeon able to fix that?  I'm post op from the mess I had before back in 2001.  I wonder if I can get medicaire to foot the bill... hmm.

Oh on a more fun note, the docs have verified I was born with no internal male reproductive structures. (No prostate, no seminal vesicles, no ejac. duct, etc.)  Say goodbye to any potential prostate exam embarrassment forever.

He asked if I was incontinent.. I was before the surgery, now I'm not.   I do however have a constant oozing leak out of the vaginal canal.  Fun, right? Not really.  Its not a UTI or yeast infection, just my normal strange biological workings.

•  

josie76

Hi Doreen, would the "patulous urinary meatus" be from your previous surgery? I've read about GCS surgeons having to fix the urethra opening of a previous GCS surgery. I remember seeing one doctor's web page mentioning it several times.

IDK, the more I am looking into GCS it seems the number of women needing "revision surgery" is pretty high. Even on this site it seems a large number have had revisions done by a different doctor years later.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Doreen

Quote from: josie76 on May 28, 2018, 06:59:54 AM
Hi Doreen, would the "patulous urinary meatus" be from your previous surgery? I've read about GCS surgeons having to fix the urethra opening of a previous GCS surgery. I remember seeing one doctor's web page mentioning it several times.

IDK, the more I am looking into GCS it seems the number of women needing "revision surgery" is pretty high. Even on this site it seems a large number have had revisions done by a different doctor years later.

Well honestly what I had before had issues (before the surgery), so I wouldn't be surprised if this issue wasn't there all along, even after I was 'fixed'.  I don't think it is directly related to the surgery... though I'm not ruling that out either.

I have nothing against getting minor revisions after anything.. after all not all skin heals perfect.  This isn't an exact science.  What I do have now works AMAZINGLY well as far as nerve endings and orgasms go.  My body just doesn't follow any of the rules most folks do... probably why my vagina is self lubricating.  And probably why my urethra isn't perfect. At least I'm not incontinent, that's a good thing.
  •  

mm

Doreen, glad you are not incontinent, which I think would be awful.  Make sure your know for sure what a surgeon will do before you have surgery to fix it. Since you have great feelings down there now you don't want that to change.
  •