Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Schadenfreude girls

Started by justine77, May 31, 2018, 11:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justine77

For those of you having a difficult time, hi TansSketch, listen to this and enjoy the schadenfreude. Went out last night with my best friend to a TG friendly bar in LA. As the English girls say I went full monty, mini skirt, G-string, stockings, full make up etc, etc. As the Brit girls say it all went tits up in about 5 minutes, I got one of my high heels caught in a metal grill, it snapped off so that meant 4 "  lopsided for the rest of the evening. Next up I was trying to look cool and sosphisticated at the bar when I had a panty fail,  I assume the elastic went but I realised my very expensive white lace panties were around my ankles, I had no choice but to get them off. In doing so I laddered my $25 slik stockings.  Already losing it I saw in the mirror my mascara had run big time.  At this point I thought surely it can't get any worse, especially as my friend was swooning over a blonde dreamboat tgirl. Of course it did, a soldier boy from Alabama said to me you you look right purty maam, aaaargn, I ran for it.  Traumaah,  Justine x
  •  

sarah1972

OMG... what a night you had. I am sure everyone on here has one of those moments. So glad you still stood tall and proud!

Hugs

Sarah

(Oh... and a bit of Hahaha too)

•  

Jessica

Murphy's law says........ "If it can happen it will!"

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•