Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

As the days go on since my acceptance...

Started by LexieDragon, August 05, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LexieDragon

I am feeling less and less male as the days go on.

Now, I am not sure if that means I am entering a female period, but it does not feel that way. It feels more and more like I just should not be male again. Like labeling myself a bigendered is just an excuse or an attempt to avoid something. I expect myself to snap back to center anytime now, but it just does not happen...

Anyone else here experience anything like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

Satinjoy

It would be a bery long post to answer you.  And tough on a cell phone at 220am...

Its not unusual in a nonbinary identity and i did a bit of that in the beginning before things settled down.

More later....
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

ErinWDK

Lexie,

Welcome to the world between the binary.  I could say that I am male, and also that I am female.  Both are equally true and that means I am both and neither.  So both are also equally untrue.

Yes, how much I identify one way or the other changes over time.  I am about five years into the process of figuring out who I really am.  So far, for me, the process has not stabilized.  YMMV...

HTH

Erin
  •