News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Breast passing

Started by Dpwpg, August 10, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpwpg

Hello,
I am intersex and recently have been embracing my female side.  I wanted to ask first before posting, but is there a safe place to post pictures of my breasts to get a sense from others if they look female or not?  Weird request, but am looking for validation.
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Jessica

Hi Dpwpg 🙋‍♀️ Pictures of nudity are not allowed on Susan's Place.  Try a bikini shot, it could give the right idea.
I'll give you a link to the Site Rules and Terms of Service. It can give answer to questions that you may have
Hugs, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Dpwpg

Oh totally.  I know it is not allowed here.  I was wondering if there was a repository or blog that allows that?  It is really hard for me to ask this as I feel I sound creepy.  But the validation that I've got from a few people is amazing feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: bloo11 on August 11, 2018, 02:16:02 PM
I have implants, and even mine probably don't pass as genetic, since my nipples are still sort of puffy.  <Edited by moderator for TOS 10>

Puffy nipples mean nothing. Many cis women, depending on their cycle, have puffy nipples and there are implants that resemble natural breasts.
  •